Chapter 19 How It Goes

Lian Jiayi replied “He's-”
     The light brown haired guy interrupted and sat beside Tang Xilong “I'll introduce myself, my name is Su Zhuqu, you must have heard about me. You're a handsome guy but not as good looking as me. I challenge you to a duel to see who is more sophisticated”
     Tang Xilong sneered “Piss off”
     Su Zhuqu grinned “I will not be pissing off. until you answer to me”
     Tang Xilong turned his back to him “I decline”
     Xia Qianyu quickly pulled Su Zhuqu sleeve “I'll duel!”
     Su Zhuqu snatched his sleeves back and dusted it “Who are you? How dare you touch me?”
     Xia Qianyu blinked his eyes severally in surprise “Whaa?”
     Lian Jiayi chuckled and said “He is a side branch of the Hong noble family so he thinks he is nobility and acts eccentric. He is a narcissist too”

     Xia Qianyu nodded “Just a weirdo”
     Su Zhuqu stood up and pointed at him “What did you just call me?”
     Lian Jiayi smirked “Zhuqu, be careful. He is the last born of Xia noble family”
     Su Zhuqu immediately sat down and said “I-i .. well, whatever, I won't apologize”
     Xia Qianyu scoffed “Never needed it”
     Su Zhuqu humphed then faced Tang Xilong who was staring at him with squinted eyes and he proudly raised his head “You finally acknowledged my good looks”
     Tang Xilong was about to speak when Ning Caiyu came out with his bag and locked his door then Su Zhuqu stood up and rolled his eyes “Ugh, the talentless prince is here again.”
     And he went to his room and shut the door

     Tang Xiaomi said exasperatedly “He finally left. He's been so talkative about himself since this morning that if Xi Jie hadn't held me down, I'd have beaten him already”
     Ning Caiyu came over and rubbed her head then said “I have to go to self practice now”
     Tang Xilong asked “Why must you do self practice in the class?”
     Ning Caiyu replied “It's in the class building courtyard. And we do it there so the teacher can give us pointers”
     Tang Xilong stood up “I'm going with you”
     Ning Caiyu gave a wry smile “But you mustn't make any trouble please”
     Tang Xilong shrugged “When have I ever made trouble?”
     Then Ning Caiyu asked “Have you guys gone to collect your skill books yet?”
     Tang Xi'an replied “We'll all go together when you two get back?”
     Ning Caiyu said worriedly “But all the good ones will be gone when we go in the evening”

*{System: I can make an entirely new book from two different books}

     Tang Xilong was calm so the other three Tangs didn't fret but Xia Qianyu immediately stood up “That's true.. who will go with me? I have to go before the good books run out. Am not talented so I won't be able to make do with any”
     Ning Caiyu said as he and Tang Xilong left “Jiayu, go with Qianyu, he doesn't know the way”

     Lian Jiayi stood up “Fine I'll go with you, Qianyu”
     Xia Qianyu turned to look at Tang Xie'er threw a jujube into his mouth and immediately looked away then Xia Qianyu pouted “Fine, me and Jiayi will go”
     Then they left and it was the three siblings alone in the courtyard

     Tang Xiaomi went to the room to go and sleep so it was only Tang Xi'an and Tang Xie'er at the stone table
     Tang Xi'an went to tend to the flowers while Tang Xie'er continued eating the remaining jujubes

     Tang Xilong and Ning Caiyu got to the class building pretty early and the teacher was not around so they sat on one of the benches while no one bothered with them
     Tang Xilong asked “Is this how it is for you? Being ignored?”
     Ning Caiyu smiled “Am used to it, it's been a year already. I have no hope of anything changing now.”
     Tang Xilong nodded “You guys are supports but without anyone to support. How do you practice your skills?”
     Ning Caiyu explained “There are two types of supports. Healing support and Attack support. Healing supports are immortals, beastkins who have light and water elements also devilkins who have the darkness element because apparently the element heals devilkins. Attack support are those who support the Attackers in a fight from the side. You can tell that I am the second type since I'm a mortal”