Chapter 28 To The Destination Together

Tang Xilong glanced at Yu Quzhong who was staring him down and gulped “No, I ran cause I thought you'll steal my kill”
     Ruan Yuebing tilted her head and looked at the dead bat behind him “But you didn't even take your kill with you for your escape”
     Tang Xilong replied “I didn't have time to before you arrived so I just thought to escape with my life first”
     Yu Quzhong whispered to Ruan Yuebing but Tang Xilong had the system so he could hear what he said “Miss, he could be lying. He is probably a spy from one of your dad's rivals”

     Ruan Yuebing nodded as she looked at Tang Xilong then she asked Ruan Yueping “Pingping, what should we do with him?”
     Ruan Yueping sneered “Death”
     Tang Xilong was taken aback ‘These people would just kill me from speculation because I'm weaker?’
     Yu Quzhong was about to strike when Tang Xilong hurriedly backed up and said “Whoa, whoa, easy there, big guy. You can't just go around killing everyone you come across cause you think they're a spy”
     Yu Quzhong raised an eyebrow at him “You heard what I said?”

     Tang Xilong nodded “Yes, you weren't very low anyways I could help you guys in exchange for my life. I literally have kids to feed”

*{System: (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) You literally do!! Hahaha!}

     Ruan Yuebing was surprised “But you look like you're around my age, how could you have kids already?”
     Tang Xilong coughed slightly “Ahem, I meant siblings, younger ones to be exact.”
     Ruan Yuebing nodded with an 'oh' and said “Then how do you suggest you can help us?”
     Tang Xilong proudly patted his chest “What are you searching for?”

     Yu Quzhong squinted his eyes at him “And why should we tell you that?”
     Tang Xilong pursed his lips at him and replied “Cause I can give you directions to the place. I know a few places in this forest”

*{System: You mean I know a few places in the forest bruh you be lying}

     Tang Xilong said ‘System, shush, I am trying to live here’
     Ruan Yuebing was over the moon “Really? You can!?”
     Tang Xilong nodded “Of course. Just say where you wanna go and what you wanna find”
     Yu Quzhong said “Miss Yuebing and Yueping Gongzi want to find a twin beast to tame so their father wanted it to specifically be the young child of a fifth level spiritual beast”
     Tang Xilong blurted out “Mortals can tame beasts?”
     Ruan Yuebing replied “Of course! Were you born under a rock or what?”
     Tang Xilong replied “No I actually live in a sect”

     Ruan Yuebing was surprised and Ruan Yueping glanced at him then Yu Quzhong asked “Badge?”
     Tang Xilong brought his jade badge which said 'All The Way' in front and 'Outer' written at the back with a sword drawn below. Ruan Yuebing looked closer and said “He's an Attack outer disciple”
     Yu Quzhong said “But you're in the fourth level and should be an inner disciple. Also outer or inner disciples can't enter the black forest alone cause they're too weak to survive by themselves”
     Tang Xilong cleared his throat “I.. uhh, lost my team, got a stroke of luck and found a few spirit stones then I increased my level. I only just entered third level when I decided to go for one more mission with my buddies and we got separated. I don't really wanna talk about it..”

     Ruan Yueping scrunched his nose at him “Useless”
     Tang Xilong asked ‘System, how did he know about my true level?’

*{System: Some people can read the aura of those with weaker cultivation than them but it is considered rude so not many people do it. You didn't need me to conceal your cultivation since you only fought beasts and needed to chase off weaker normal and spiritual beasts with your devil aura so I didn't suggest it either}