Chapter 18 Lost And Found Prince

In a place within a few kilometers outside the sect, Ning Caiyu who was lying against a tree opened his eyes to see a masked man standing in front of him and the next moment he puked blood and weakly spoke “W-who are you?”
     The masked man laughed and said “You weakling is not fit to know who I am now give me what I want!”
     Ning Caiyu tried to stand up only to realize that he couldn't move his body “W-what's going on!? Why can't I move? What have you done to me?”
     The masked man came closer and grabbed his chin roughly “You better be thankful I let you speak! Now tell me where it is!”
     Ning Caiyu said aggrievedly “I don't even know what you're talking about! I don't know you so how can I know what you want from me!!”
     The masked man slapped Ning Caiyu and he puked blood again then the masked man turned his head towards him “If you don't tell me, I'll get all your friends here and kill them one by one in front of you till you give me what I want!”
     Ning Caiyu was terrified “N-no, please don't touch them. Please leave them out of this, I don't want anything to happen to them”
     The masked man scoffed “You should be worried about yourself instead. Now give me what I want!”
     Ning Caiyu asked “W-what is it that you want?”
     The masked man took out a knife when he saw a mark on Ning Caiyu's neck “It might be hidden in your body”
     He then used the knife to slowly cut an opening on the mark which made Ning Caiyu scream

     Ten kilometers away right outside the sect, three silhouettes jumped over the fence and one of them said “The person must be really skilled to have been able to smoothly kidnap this Prince Ning out of the sect”
     Tang Xilong grabbed his chest where his birthmark was then looked at the direction the compass was pointing to and his eyes widened in confusion then fear
     Tang Xie'er noticed his expression and asked “Xi Gege, what's wrong?”
      Tang Xilong said “We should make haste, Caiyu's in danger”
     Kun Qiling asked “How do you know?”
     Tang Xilong said as he gave the compass to Tang Xie'er “I heard a scream, I have to go now”
     Then he bolted forward and Kun Qiling asked in shock “How is he so fast?”
     Tang Xie'er said “We devilkins are normally fast and he used a speed scroll to increase his speed”
     Kun Qiling shook her head as they both ran after him “Using a speed scroll like that is too hateful and besides, we didn't hear any scream”
     Tang Xie'er replied her “Me and my siblings have known one thing since we met him. Trust Xi Gege no matter what”
     Kun Qiling smiled slightly “You guys must really care about him, don't you?”
     Tang Xie'er nodded and they increased their speed when they suddenly lost sight of Tang Xilong

     The masked man said as he held Ning Caiyu's neck tightly and raised him up “It's not there damnit! Give me what I want!”
     Ning Caiyu couldn't speak or move at that moment and just tried his best to gasp for air but his injury was bleeding and became painful
     A loud voice came from behind them “Let Him Go!!”
     The masked man was shocked but didn't bother to look at who it was before he bolted away in fear
     Tang Xilong was about to chase after him when Ning Caiyu's body suddenly moved on its own and stood in front of Tang Xilong “W-what? I don't know what's going on with my body! Xilong Ge, I can't control my own body!!”
     Tang Xilong squinted his eyes as he thought ‘P-puppetry?’
     He didn't have time to waste so he knocked Ning Caiyu out and gave chase after the masked man

     When the other got there, they were met with an unconscious Ning Caiyu on the ground
     Then Tang Xie'er heard a voice in his head “Take Ning Caiyu back to the residence, if he wakes him on the way or when you get there and acts out of control, knock him out. Don't follow after me and go back now!”
     Kun Qiling asked confused “Where's Tang Xilong, did he lose his way or something?”
     Tang Xie'er tore a piece of his sleeve then tied it around Ning Caiyu's neck and lifted him onto his back then said “Xi Gege must have gone after the kidnapper. We should quickly go back to see if anything is wrong with Caiyu”
     Kun Qiling said “I should go after them too what if he gets into danger, Elder Yin would be after my neck”
     Tang Xie'er immediately shouted “No!”
     Kun Qiling raised an eyebrow at him “Why?”
     Tang Xie'er said “You don't know the direction they went so it's best to just go back and wait for them”
     Kun Qiling pursed her lips, took a deep breath and agreed then they both hurried back