Chapter 34 Deciphering

Xia Qianyu scrunched up his nose then said “It's on leaves not the ground and besides, Xiangmi's right. It's dangerous outside. Xilong could go cause he's strong but what if Xie'er gets in trouble”
     Tang Xie'er scoffed “So you're saying I'm weak?”
     Xia Qianyu pouted “Can't I just be worried? Geez, you're even twisting my words”
     Tang Xie'er's face softened slightly “Fine I won't go out to look for anything. I don't need to anyways”

     Ning Caiyu chuckled and nudged Tang Xilong “Don't let them suffer like this. Bring it out already”
     Wei Xiangmi nodded “Xi Gege, that's enough teasing. Just pity them this one time”
     Tang Xiaomi sighed “Xi Gege, let's just listen to Yu Gege and Xiangmi. Qian Ge and Yi Gege might be annoying but they don't have to sleep on leaves”
     Tang Xie'er scoffed “They should manage it. They should remember that the forest is a harsh place”
     Lian Jiayi and the others were confused and he asked “What are you guys talking about?”

     Xia Qianyu sighed and sat on the pile of leaves then yelped as he stood up “Ow! That hurt!”
     Tang Xie'er was the first to rush to him and asked “What's wrong?”
     Xia Qianyu winced as he raised his sleeves to show blood on his forearm “Damnit, what kind of bug bites for blood? Oh it hurts”
     All of a sudden for the first time in front of them, Tang Xie'er got angry which made him start growing bigger and taller “I'll kill every single damnable bug in this place!”

     Xia Qianyu stepped back in shock as the others were astounded while Lian Jiayi fell to the ground “Oh my gosh..”
     Even Tang Xiaomi and Tang Xi'an have never seen Tang Xie'er's big form
     The twins took a few steps back in fear and said in unison “Whoa”
     Tang Xilong immediately jumped up and knocked Tang Xie'er out before he grew any bigger then Tang Xie'er passed out onto the ground and shrunk back to his normal size
     Ning Caiyu looked at Tang Xilong worriedly “Is it alright for you to knock him out in the middle of his transformation? It won't affect him, right?”

     Tang Xilong shook his head “It won't and besides, if I hadn't stopped him. This place would come down upon us and I won't be able to guarantee everyone's safety”
     Tang Xilong signalled to Tang Xi'an and she nodded then she borrowed Ning Caiyu's bracelet and went to Xia Qianyu “Qianyu, let me help you treat your injury before he wakes up”
     Xia Qianyu glanced at the unconscious Tang Xie'er and nodded “Okay, Xi'an”
     Lian Jiayi said as Qing Shulin pulled him up “Xie's bloodline ability is truly startling. Remind me to never make him angry”

     Ning Caiyu said as he glanced at Xia Qianyu who was being treated “Xie'er's temperament is relatively good. Since the time we've known him, this was the first time he's gotten angry. Seems like he only gets angry for certain reasons”
     Qing Shulin looked at Xia Qianyu then at Tang Xie'er “Well, if anyone didn't know at this stage then they must be lacking a full brain”
     The others nodded but Xia Qianyu asked “Huh? Know what? What happened? Why did Xie'er get angry?”
     Wei Xiangmi wanted to say something but Tang Xiaomi shushed him and whispered “Let him figure it out himself”

     Ruan Yueping glanced at Xia Qianyu who was still confused ‘Looks like the Tang brothers have their special people already. I like Tang Xilong but seeing him with Ning Caiyu shows that I can never receive that kind of gaze he gives him’
     Ruan Yueping recalled something ‘Oh there's another Tang brother although his surname is not a Tang. I wonder who's his special one’
     Ruan Yueping saw Qing Shulin looking at Lian Jiayi ‘It should be him’
     Ruan Yueping then looked away from the duo and back at Tang Xilong ‘I still wish that I had a chance with Tang Xilong though. He's really caring and watches out for everyone. He watched out for me and my twin in the forest even though we were technically strangers’