Chapter 24 Letting It Out

Ning Caiyu tilted his head as looked at the two chatting “Yeah, that's right?”
     Lian Jiayi opened his hands “Well, there you have it, Qianyu”
     Ning Caiyu said “Maybe it's because Shulin Ge saved him that's how Xilong Ge and him became friends, it must not have been easy”

     Qing Shulin thought and asked “How about Xiaolong?”
     Tang Xilong sighed “Whatever, look what did you pull me aside for?”
     Qing Shulin glanced at Ning Caiyu who blinked his eyes severally and Qing Shulin said “You and that mortal... ”
     Tang Xilong looked away “I don't know what you're talking about”
     Qing Shulin knocked Tang Xilong's head “Haha, you brave boy!”

     Ning Caiyu said “Jiayi, Qianyu, Shulin Ge just looked at me”
     Lian Jiayi said “That means, they're talking about you”
     When they saw Qing Shulin knock Tang Xilong's head, Xia Qianyu bursted out laughing and Qing Shulin glared at him
     Xia Qianyu shivered “Ooh, icy cold gaze”

     Tang Xilong slapped Qing Shulin shoulder as he went away from him then noticed Wei Xiangmi who had been in the far corner for a while and had been forgotten “Xiangmi! Come over!”
     Xia Qianyu slapped his forehead “How could we forget him?”
     Lian Jiayi speculated “Does he have a wallflower kind of skill, how did we forget about him?”
     When Wei Xiangmi got to Tang Xilong, he sniffed and covered his eyes then handed the dagger back “Here you go, Xi Gege”
     Tang Xilong knelt down and removed his hand only to see that his eyes were red “You were crying? Why? What's wrong?”

     Wei Xiangmi started crying loudly which startled everyone including Tang Xie'er and even woke Tang Xi'an up

*{System: he's as short as a ten year old and acts even younger, ehh oh no. He's not the only baby here though and when a baby hears another baby cry, chaos ensues}

     Before Tang Xilong could ask what was wrong, another cry sounded out and it was from Tang Xiaomi which baffled the others
     Tang Xi'an and Tang Xie'er tried to calm her down while Ning Caiyu went to help Tang Xilong soothe Wei Xiangmi
     Tang Xilong didn't know how to call a crying child so Ning Caiyu had to take it up “Your name is Xiangmi, right? Will you please stop crying and tell me what happened?”

     Xia Qianyu and Lian Jiayi just sat and watched the scene then said in unison “Okay no”
     Qing Shulin backed off and covered his ears “Ugh, children”

*{System: crybabies. You've got two kids to take care of now, Host. Aiya what a lucky father}

     Tang Xilong replied ‘System, don't let me mute you’

     Wei Xiangmi stopped crying and Tang Xiaomi fell asleep. He realized he had embarrassed himself then said “I-i'm sorry, everyone..”
     Ning Caiyu bent down slightly and patted his head “It's alright, what's wrong?”
     Wei Xiangmi went to Tang Xilong then Tang Xilong laughed “I didn't even realize your shortness before and I overlooked it, if I'm right, you're what they call a dwarf”
     Ning Caiyu was astounded when he heard what he said “Xilong Ge! Why would you say such a thing?”

     Wei Xiangmi waved his hand “I am short but not a dwarf. I have growth issues because of something that happened in my childhood which I cannot mention. I am fourteen this year”
     Tang Xilong sat on the ground then asked “And you cried just now because?”
     Wei Xiangmi replied “I almost caused your demise, if I hadn't come with you. You wouldn't have been in that predicament. It's all my fault”
     Tang Xilong smiled “Xiangmi, Xiangmi. No worries, alright?”

     Wei Xiangmi smiled cutely like a baby and nodded “Hnn, Xi Gege”
     Ning Caiyu smiled softly “You're even more babyish than Xiaomi”
     Tang Xiaomi woke up and pouted “Yu Gege, I heard you, that's not fair”
     Ning Caiyu scratched his head awkwardly