Chapter 30 Secrets

But nobody heard the system cause Tang Xilong was unconscious and others couldn't hear him
     Ruan Yueping held his sister with one hand and quickly caught Tang Xilong with his other hand as Gu Liangdu stuffed the token into Tang Xilong's clothes “Be safe, you three”
     Ruan Yueping nodded as Gu Liangdu ran back to where they were coming from and suddenly a fox spirit appeared beside Ruan Yueping spoke with a male voice “He won't survive”

     Ruan Yueping nodded as he watched him disappear “I know”
     The fox spirit had a sickening expression on its face “Then why don't you go after him, you know I could help”
     Ruan Yueping rolled his eyes “I'll die if that's so”

*{System: Oh my oh my, I knew there was something off with one of these twins but I was suspecting the girl and this boy hid his secret very well. I wonder how he came about to contract a fox spirit and it's a spirit contract too but this type is different, if he dies, the fox spirit will take over his body but until then, the fox will be under his command. Is that why his internal energy is not stable? So if he takes the Cleansing Meridians Pill, it wouldn't work cause the fox spirit is the real reason so I have to modify it to work cause this fox spirit is a danger to both the boy and my host. I must tell him when he wakes up}

     The fox spirit hovered on Tang Xilong's body “This guy's a good catch too, I can smell vibrant energy. Oh If I had a body, I'd kill him and take his body!”
     Ruan Yueping gently laid Ruan Yuebing and Tang Xilong against the tree as he calmly turned around to stare at the fox which was salivating
     Ruan Yueping grabbed the fox's neck tightly and stared straight into its eyes with anger “I know when I die, you'll have my body but I swear on my soul if that somehow happens someday and you search for Tang Xilong to kill him. I'll come back to kill you even if I had to break all the taboos and go against the heavens to do so! I will bring you with me to be condemned to eternal suffering!!”

     The fox spirit hurriedly said “Okay okay I heard you but stop choking me, although I won't die, it still hurts a lot!”
     Ruan Yueping squeezed his neck tighter once more and released him then the fox spirit starting coughing then said “Geez this is the first time I've seen you angry like this. Condemned to eternal suffering? That's super cruel but you would go through that so I won't hurt him? Is he your preference?”
     Ruan Yueping took a deep breath “Just do what I want you to do and piss off already”
     The fox spirit hovered over “I was wondering what you summoned me for when you haven't summoned me once since I willfully contracted you when your sister came out first and I was able to get in and contract you”

     Ruan Yueping pointed at the duo lying against the tree “I'll lift them both onto my shoulders then you lift us three up into the tree”
     The fox spirit nodded and Ruan Yueping carried the two onto each of his shoulder then the fox spirit used its tail to lift them into the trees
     When Ruan Yueping settled them on two thick branches respectively, he spoke with seething anger “Be gone!”
     The fox spirit yelped as it vanished and Ruan Yueping took a deep breath to calm himself down

*{System: (⁠@⁠_⁠@⁠) Ahem, that was a lot of information to eavesdrop on. So the boy can.. wow! His angry eyes spooked my soul. I have gossip to tell Tang Xilong hehe}

     Ten minutes later, Tang Xilong woke up only to see Ruan Yueping staring at him and Ruan Yuebing was opposite him still unconscious
     Tang Xilong was about to say something then he realized his head was on Ruan Yueping's lap so he quickly sat up and his clothes were a bit messy so tidied himself up
     Ruan Yueping watched him do all that as he thought ‘Maybe just maybe this one time Huli was right’

(Huli is the name Ruan Yueping gave the fox spirit and it means fox)

     Tang Xilong asked “So he's gone?”
     Ruan Yueping nodded “Yes”
     Tang Xilong looked at Ruan Yuebing “She's still unconscious?”
     Ruan Yueping glanced at his sister “Asleep”
     Tang Xilong sighed and he took out the token Gu Liangdu gave him which had 'Ruan' on the front and 'Gu Liangdu' on the back “Why didn't he give it to you instead”
     Ruan Yueping replied “Rules”
     Tang Xilong sighed in frustration “Is this not serious enough for you to say more than one word cause I don't understand you”