How you meet him (Harry Potter)

Character: Harry potter

The shrill whistle of a train caused your attention to focus on the platform in front of you.It was your first year attending Hogwarts and you couldn't be more excited. You had gotten to the right platform without any problems (your mother had warned you that you had to run through a wall). The only problem that you had was getting your uncooperative cat up the steps of the train. Your cat, (Cat's name), was a beautiful tabby cat, but she had a dreadfully stubborn personality. Her desperate meows rang out from the wicker basket that she was in.

You were so busy trying to keep (Cat's name) quiet, that you didn't see the dark haired boy in front of you. You smacked into the boy and (Cat's name's basket and an owl cage fell to the floor.

'I'm so sorry!" You said quickly, grabbing the top of the cage and setting it right side up.

"'It's not your fault." the dark haired boy assured. " Should have been watching where I was going." He handed you (Cat's name's) basket before grabbing his owl's cage.

"Would you like to sit with me?" You suddenly blurted out. You felt your cheeks growing warm as the boy stared at you in surprise.

"I would like that. Thank you," the boy murmured. His cheeks flushed when he realized he had been staring at you.

You both wandered down the hallway of the train looking for an empty compartment. You finally found one and were arranging your stuff in a tidy fashion when the boy spoke up.

"My name's Harry Potter," he said softly

"Nice to meet you, Harry. I'm Y/n." you said as you offered your hand to shake.Harry gently took your hand in his own and shook it.

"Thank you for not overreacting about my name," Harry said nervously, rubbing the back of his neck.You laughed softly.

"You're welcome. I Try not to judge people on what I've heard about them. I like to make my own opinions, " you said almost proudly. Harry smiled at you and you smiled back at him. At that moment you and harry were certain ot one thing: you would be very good friends