Chapter 27: Finding Strings

3rd person pov:

Six months have passed by with no more activity from Dabi and his men. Shoto heads the search effort for the enemy hideout. Bakugou trains every day and helps build up security for when izuku returns home. He does so by helping those in need and claims the emperor ordered him to. This way, izuku gains trust in the hearts of the people.

Elsewhere, izuku works on the land. His hair is down to his shoulders, and some facial hair has grown a beard and mustach. While ururaka is being taken care of by magne.

As izuku comes back with a goat he bought in town. Ururaka smiles at the sight of izuku using the knowledge from the book Bakugou gave him.

Uru:"What's with the goat hun?"

our baby is a hungry baby. This little lady here will provide extra milk. That way you won't be so sore."

Mag:"He really does care a lot for you and your comfort."

Uru:"His heart is big enough for his nation. I just hope that everything goes well."

As shoto searches in an old rundown barn. He steps in a light patch of hey. Only to hear a wooden door creek under foot. As shoto looks back to signal the men that are with him. He sees someone in a cloak with bright blue eyes standing right behind him.

Sho:^I didn't sence anyone coming. Let alone hear anyone get injured.^

Before shoto can stand. His vision begins to blur before everything goes dark.

The figure then opens the wooden door to an underground hideout and takes shoto with him.

When he wakes up. Shoto sees himself strapped to a table. All weapons are off of him, and only his clothes that were under his armor are still on him.

Shoto looks to his surroundings. That's when he sees tools of torture on a table by his bedside. As he tries to reach for them. A hand comes from above him and by his head. Grabbing his face.

Dabi:"So we finally meet in person. Oh how I've waited for this day to come."

Sho:"Who are you?"

Dabi lets go of Shoto's face and walks to where the tools are. Moving them just out of Shoto's reach.

Dabi:"I'm not surprised. Being trapped in a labyrinth for most our lives will cause siblings to act like strangers."

Shoto's eyes widen as dabi pulls his hood down.

Sho:"T.......touya? We thought you had died."

As touya turns to face shoto. The little sibling looks in horror at the scars.

Dabi:"Touya died that day. Now I go by dabi, and there's a few things I want from you."

Dabi offers a hand.

Dabi:"Join me, and together, we will rule the empire."

Sho:"I only serve one master, and his name is izuku midoriya. The rightful leader."

Dabi pulls his hand away and grabs the scalpel from the table.

Dabi:"It's ashame it came to this. Now, I'll have to force answers out of you."

Shoto cries out in pain. As the first cut is made on his torso, and skin is peeled back.

A few more weeks pass, and izuku hears a bell ring at the estate while he worked on the field.

Izu:"A bell? Huh!? The baby is coming."

As izuku gets there. He hears ururaka screaming out in pain. So he paces at the door. As men aren't allowed to enter when a woman is giving birth. As he paces. He's lost in prayer.