Chapter 20: Home Alone?(:

Cody's P.O.V.

"Cody Emily's here." I heard my mum say and I sighed.

"Well you don't sound to happy that I'm here." I heard her say as I sat up. I ran a hand through my hair and smiled.

"It's not you love." I told her when she sat down. I took her hand in mine and she smiled slightly. "Alli has her friend Courtney over and they had me up most of the night talking and laughing."

She giggled. "You could have called me. I would have stayed up with you." She said and I smiled.

"That's sweet love. But I wouldn't want to wake up you up just because I can't sleep." I told her.

We were both quiet for awhile. I laughed a little when I finally noticed what she was wearing. "Yeah I know I'm sorry I didn't really feel like getting dressed." She said.

She was wearing a pair of sweat pants like mine and a grey sweater and boots. Her hair was in a messy bun on top of her head. "You look beautiful as always."

"Either you're still really tired or you're going blind." She said and I laughed and kissed her cheek.

"I think I'm just tired. But you do look beautiful. I love that you're so comfortable around me." I said and she smiled.

She kissed me lightly on the lips and I smiled a little at her. "Go back to sleep." She said standing up. "I'm sorry for waking you up."

"Em you're fine." I told her as I held her hand a little tighter.

"Cody go back to sleep. You're tired. I'm just going to go and talk to you're mom for awhile." She said and lend down to kiss my forehead.

"Fine. But can we do something later?" I asked as I lend back down.

"Of course." She said with a smile.

I let go of her hand and watched as she walked back to the door. "Emily." I said and she turned around. "I love you."

She smiled. "I love you too." She said and walked out of my room. I smiled and soon drifted back to sleep.

Emily's P.O.V.

I could tell by Cody's eyes that he was extremely tired. I didn't want to keep him awake just so he could hang out with me for a few hours. I kissed him goodnight and walked out of his room. I went back downstairs and walked into the kitchen where I seen his mom cooking. I sat down on a stool and she turned and smiled at me.

"Hey sweetheart. Where's Cody?" She asked whipping her hands on a towel.

"He looked really tired so I told him to go back to sleep for awhile." I told her and she smiled.

"Hey mum I'm getting ready to leave for the photo shoot." I heard Alli say as she walked into the room.

"Okay. Is their anything you need?" She asked.

"No I think we have everything." Alli replied and that's when I noticed a tall girl with long black hair and a greyish look to her eyes. She starred at me for awhile. "Emily!" I heard my name and I looked away from the girl and smiled.

"Hey, Alli." I said as she hugged me.

"Who's she?" I heard the girl ask while she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Oh! Courtney this is Cody's girlfriend Emily. Emily this is my friend Courtney."

"Hi." I said with a smiled.

"So you're the girl who's dating Cody?" Courtney said with her eyebrows raised.

"Yeah." I said and she looked at me for a few minutes before she left with Alli.

"Well she seems...nice." I said and Mrs.Simpson laughed.

"Courtney's...interesting." She told me and I smiled.

We talked and hung out till about 1:00. I looked up when I seem Cody walking around the corner. He ran a hand through his hair as he smiled at me and his mom.

"Well good morning sleepy head." I said and he smiled.

"Sorry. I don't know why I'm so tired."

"You're fine love." His mom said and I smiled.

"Well I have to get going. I guess it's going to be just you guys for the night. Allis staying with Courtney and I'm driving out to see you're dad." She said standing up. "Will you guys be alright?"

"Yeah we'll be fine." Cody said eyeing me closely. "Have fun mum."

"Alright. Well you guys be safe!" She said and hugged us goodbye. Once she was gone, I glanced back over at Cody and he smiled a bit bigger. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Yes?" I asked walking over to him.

He took my hand and moved over and sat down onto the couch. He pulled on my hand a little bit so that I was sitting on his lap. "So what should we do tonight?" I asked him.

"Well since I'm leaving tomorrow, I just want to be with you for as long a I can." He said and I smiled. We both knew what we wanted to do. He raised his eyebrows at me and I giggled slightly. He looked me in the eyes and then his eyes flickered down to my lips and then back up.

Before he could say anything, I lend down and slowly brought his lips to mine. Our kiss started out slow and soft but it soon started to pick up pace. As his lips moved more aggressively on mine, I thought about how much I was going to miss doing this with him. I tried my best to push those things out of my head. I moved my hands to his hair as I moved my legs around his waist. I felt his arms move around my waist as he held me tighter, our body's being pressed together. He smiled slightly against my lips but didn't break our kiss. I felt him move his hands down to the bottom of my sweater and I let him slip it up and over my head.

Our lips met again as I slipped his shirt off and over his head. Cody laid down onto the couch and after a few minutes of intense making out, he slowly started to pull away. He smiled and stood up. I looked at him questioning for a second and giggled as he lend down and picked me up bridal style and carried me up the stairs. We walked into his room and he kicked the door closed behind him.

He gently laid me down onto his bed as he climbed on top of me. He brought his lips back to mine and we kissed again. We both slowly took off our sweat pants and he pulled away, just long enough to whisper thoughts 3 beautiful words that I could never get enough of hearing.

"I love you." He said and crashed his lips back to mine.