Chapter 22: Goodbye Love.

Cody's P.O.V.

I woke up but kept my eyes closed because of the bright sun that was coming through the windows. I moved my hand to find Emily but she wasn't their. I sat up and ran a hand through my hair a few times before opening my eyes. I squinted a few times in the light and then looked around. She wasn't in the room. I stood up and walked over to the door and when I opened it, I heard her familiar laughter come from down the hall. I smiled slightly and walked down to Allis room. I smiled even bigger when I caught sight of the beautiful brunet haired girl standing in the middle of my sisters room.

"Hi Cody!" I heard Alli's friend Courtney say I finally noticed she was here sitting on Allis bed.

I just nodded my head at her and turned back to Emily and Alli.

"Hey Cody!" My sister said.

"Hey guys." I said not taking my eyes off of Emily. She smiled and looked down.

"Cody were going to go and see a movie. Do you want to come with us?" I heard Courtney ask as she ran over to me.

"Um yeah sure. Sounds fun." I said.

"What time do you have to be at the airport?" Emily asked.

"Not till 5." I replied.

She smiled and nodded her head. "Well I'm going to go home and get dressed." She said.

"We'll come with you!" Alli said as she stood up.

"Alright." Emily said and smiled.

"Em." I said and she turned and looked at me. I nodded my head for her to follow me as I walked down the hallway. I heard her tell Alli that she'll be right back and then heard her behind me.

"Well good morning." She said once we were in my room. I closed the door an smiled at her.

"Not really." I said and she frowned a little. "You weren't here when I woke up."

She smiled a little and took my hand in hers. "I'm sorry. I woke up and went to get some water and Alli was already up and we just started talking and then-" I interrupted her by pressing my lips to hers. She was surprised by the kiss but still kissed me back. I pulled away and she smiled a little.

"Get dressed or were going to miss the movie!" She said and I laughed and kissed her cheek.

Emily waited by the door and once I was ready to go, we walked out of the room and went downstairs where Alli and Courtney were talking to mum.

"Ready?" Courtney asked conning and standing a little to close to me.

"Uh yeah." I said moving back a little and taking Emily's hand in mine tightly.

"Well you guys have fun. Cody make sure you're back in time to go to the airport." Mum said and I nodded my head.

"Well lets get to Emily's so she can get dressed." Alli said.

By the time we were all ready and we got to the theater, we were lucky to get their before the movie started.

"Okay Cody," my sister said as we were walking inside. "I know that you're leaving and everything so if you and Em are going to kiss at all during this movie, sit in the row ABOVE us." She said and I heard Emily laugh.

"Alright." I said and we did as she asked, taking our seats at the very top and Alli and Courtney below us.

"Are you alright?" Emily asked me.

I turned and looked at her. "Yeah I'm fine. Why?" I asked her.

"You just haven't really been talking much." She said and I reached down and took her hand in mine.

"I'm fine." I said and she nodded her head and looked at the movie screen. I smiled a little and turned my head.

From the parts of the movie that I did watch, it was pretty good. Emily wouldn't kiss me because Alli and Courtney were in front of us. But I kept thinking about how I'm leaving today and how I won't see Emily everyday. We were walking back to the car and I still had Emily's hand tightly in mine. I didn't talk much on the way back home. I had to say goodbye to Alli and Courtney early because they had to go to a photo shoot. I was in my room gathering the rest of my stuff for the tour. Emily was sitting quietly on my bed watching me. Once I was done, I glanced at my clock and seen that I had 10 minutes before I had to leave for the airport. I sighed and when I looked at Emily, she had her head down.

"Emily." I said quietly and walked over to her.

She whipped her cheeks and sniffled. "I'm sorry." She said and I placed my hand on her chin and lifted her eyes up to meet mine.

"Emily please don't cry." I said and she gave me a half smile.

"I'm sorry." She said. "I'm just going to miss you a lot."

I sat down beside her and took her hands into mine. "I know, babe. I'm going to miss you more then anything." I told her and she lend her head on my shoulder.

"I didn't think it would be this hard." She said and I laughed a little.

"Well thanks." I said and she laughed.

"I didn't mean it like that." She said quickly and I smiled at her.

"I know. I was just kidding." I said and lend down and pressed my lips gently to hers. She kissed me back and I let go of one of her hands to cup her cheek as her free hand moved to my hair. Our lips were pressed together more forcefully. I groaned when someone knocked on the door. I pulled away from her and she smiled a little.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Hey guys." My mum said quietly walking into the room. "I'm sorry but we've got to get going." I sighed and stood up. "Em are you coming with us, sweetheart? You're more then welcome to." She said.

I looked at Emily who was looking at me questioningly. "Sure." She said. "Thank you."

"Well then lets get going. Cody you're stuffs in the at already right?" She asked me and I nodded in response. I pulled on Emily's hand and she followed me outside with mum behind her. Once we were in the car, mum did everything she could to get our minds off of everything but nothing worked. The drive to the airport was quiet except for the radio. Once we were there and the bags were dropped off, my mum said goodbye to me and went to wait while me and Em said goodbye.

"Don't cry, sweetheart. Please." I told her taking her hands in mine.

She looked up at me and smiled slightly. "I'll be fine. I just didn't think that it would be this hard." She said and I smiled a little and nodded my head in agreement. We stared at each other for a moment and then she lend up and kissed me. I didn't hesitate in kissing her back. We both heard the call for my flight to bored and I pulled away, leaning my head onto hers.

"I love you." I said and she smiled.

"I love you too. Forever." She said.

"And always." I told her.

We kissed one more time before I let go of her hands and walked towards the flight entrance, leaving my crying girlfriend in the arms of my mum.

(A/N Woah!! 3 new chapters in the same night!! Sorry for the wait guys. <33)