Chapter 30: Longgggg Day

~~Cody reached in his back pocket and pulled his credit card from his wallet and handed it to me. I shook my head at him but Cody refused to take no for an answer. "Cody I don't need it." I said and sighed as he just put it into my pocket. 

I groaned and Cody just smirked at me. "I love you." He said and gripped my by the waist and pulled me in for another kiss.

I smiled and shook my head at him. "I love you, too."

After one more kiss, I shook my head at him again and then we said goodbye. Cody hugged me one more time and then I got into my car and drove away, a few tears escaping through my eyes as I got further and further away from Cody. ~~

oooOOooo

Babe<3: Hey beautiful, did you get home alright?

Emily: Yeah. We got home a little bit ago. Sorry I didn't text you as soon as I did I was really tired.

Babe<3: Don't worry about it. I was just making sure that you're alright.

Emily: I'm alright. Don't worry.

Babe<3: Are you sure you're alright? I can tell when something's wrong with you.

Emily: I'm just worried about mom. She's been really sick lately. 

Babe<3: I'm sorry, Em. She'll get better soon.

Emily: I hope so. 

Babe<3: I hate to leave you now. But I have to get to the concert. I'm sorry.

Emily: No, it's okay. Go and be amazing for you're fans. I'm be fine.

Babe<3: I love you.

Emily: I love you too.

I sighed and set my phone back down on my bed and looked around for a little bit. I looked towards my door when it opened a little. I seen Lucy's head pop in a little and once she noticed that I was up, she came all the way into my room.

"Hey, Luce." I said and sat up in my bed.

"Hey, Em. Can I talk to you for a minute?" She asked sitting down by me.

"Of course." I said.

She picked up the hairbrush that was on my bed and handed it to me. "Em, I'm sorry for everything." 

"What do you mean?" I asked as I started brushing her hair. 

"You know, being so dumb, always getting into trouble." She said softly.

"You're only 16, Lucy. You're going to get into trouble and you're going to make some mistakes. You're going to do something's that you're going to regret doing. Hell, I'm 17 and I still make mistakes. But you know the best thing about making thoughs mistakes?" I asked her. "You learn from them."

She sighed but stayed quiet for awhile. "Emily I think I made one of the biggest mistakes I could." She said finally.

I stopped brushing her short curly hair and moved so that we were face-to-face. "Lucy what did you do?" I asked.

"M-me and Sam g-got back to-together and-"

"You guys had sex." I said.

She nodded her head. "Emmy we didn't use anything. And now I'm so scarred."

I gave her a sad look. "Lucy why wouldn't you use any kind of protection?" I asked her.

"I don't know. I'm so sorry Emily." She said and looked down.