Chapter 39: Forever And Always.

~~ "We have a bet remember?" I asked and he groaned.

"I'm such an idiot. I'm never going to win this." He groaned and rolled off of me.

I smirked to myself and rolled off the bed. "Yes, yes you are."

Cody gasped and I just rolled my eyes at him. "Emilyyy."

I turned around to face him and couldn't help but laugh at his face. "Codyyy." I mocked.

Cody got up from his spot and came over to stand in front of me. "You win. I'm sorry for even bringing it up."

I smiled. "So you'll do whatever I say for a week?"

"Yes!" He said pecked my lips.

I giggled a little. "Good. This should be fun." He raised his eyebrows at what I said and I just laughed. ~~

oooOOOooo

We were finally home from our much needed vacation and I was hanging out at Cody's since his parents and Alli were gone for the night. I was just leaning against the sink in the kitchen eating an apple and slowly doing the dishes from mine and Cody's dinner when I heard him call me.

"Emily do you know where I put my keys?" Cody asked and I heard him starting to rummage through things in the dinning room.

"They're right here." I said and he sighed and walked into the kitchen.

"How did they get there?" He asked and picked up his keys from the corner of the counter and I just shrugged.

"Where are you going?" I asked, turning around to face him.

Cody smiled and shook his head. "Can't tell you."

"Why not?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.

"Because it's a surprise." He said and kissed me.

I just sighed and pulled away from him. "Well okay." I said and bit into the apple I was eating. Cody eyed my for a minute and when I looked back up at him, his eyes were focused on my body. "What?"

He smirked a little and looked back up. "Nothing." He said and kissed my cheek. "I'll be back in a little. I love you."

"I love you too." I said and as he was walking to the door, I called him. "Hey, no kiss goodbye?"

Cody turned back around and smiled at me. He walked back to me and gripped me by the waist. "I'm sorry." He said and kissed me roughly on the lips. After a moment, he pulled away and we smiled at each other. "I'll be back."

"Okay." I said quietly and Cody left.

I sighed and turned back to the sink and finished my apple before throwing it away. I finished the dishes and then walked into our bedroom. I cleaned up for a little while and when I looked up at the clock, I seen that it was almost 9 o'clock. I sighed and decided to take a hot bath.

I grabbed a pair of shorts and a tank top. I grabbed my iPod and a towel and walked into the bathroom. I plugged my iPod into the dock and pressed play on a random song and then started the hot water, filling it up with soap. I put my hair up into a messy bun on top of my head and then lend against the wall. When it was high enough, I stripped out of my clothes and slipped into the hot water. I lend my head back and relaxed into the water for a moment, getting lost to the sound of Ed Sheeran's voice as he sang Lego House.

I was so relaxed and content that I didn't even here Cody coming back. I opened my eyes a little as I heard the door to the bathroom open and I smiled when I seen Cody's blond hair. He raised his head and smiled a little.