Chapter 9: Crazy Morning.

Once Cody and I made it back to our houses, he walked me to the front door, giving me one finally kiss goodnight before walking away to head home. Nothing in the word would be ever to wipe the smile off of my face as I walked inside and into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water before heading upstairs to my bedroom. This night has been absolutely perfect in every way possible and there was absolutely nothing that I would change about it. I closed my bedroom door, flicking on the light before walking over to the closet to change into a pair of night shorts and a loose fitting T-shirt, sighing in relief when I took off my bra and threw it into the dirty laundry basket. Just as I was about to crawl into bed, I noise came from my window, almost like something had hit it. Confused, I walked over towards it, furrowing my eyebrows as I opened the curtains, looking around for a moment before laughing when my eyes landed in the blonde haired boy standing in his room across from mine with a wide smile on his face.

"What are you doing?!" I asked him.

"Eh just messing around." He said chuckled.

"Throwing rocks at a girls window super late at night?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Well you see, I really really like this girl and for some reason, no matter how much time I spend with her, I can't stay away." He shrugged.

"Lucky girl." I said.

"You could say that." He replied smoothly.

"Well as much as I would love to talk to you all night, we do have school tomorrow." I said.

"Yeah I know." He sighed.

"You can ride with me and Lucy if you want to." I said and his smile grew. "We usually leave around 7:00."

"Sounds good." He smiled.

"Goodnight, Cody." I said shaking my head.

"Goodnight beautiful." Cody winked.

We both closed our windows and then I walked over to my bed, crawling in and barring myself deep into the blankets, falling asleep almost instantly.

.....................

Nothing in the whole world is worse then hearing hour alarm clock blaring at 6:30 in the morning, forcing you to wake up from the deep, relaxing sleep you were just in. I slammed my hand down on the annoying device, groaned and sitting up. After forcing myself awake, I got out of bed and walked my way down the hallway towards Lucy room, pushing open the door and sighing when I seen she was still laying in bed, aimlessly scrolling through her phone. "Come on Luce, you gotta get up."

She glanced up at me before looking back down at her phone. "How was your date?" She asked.

A smile came to my face just thinking about last nights events with Cody. "It was really good. We can talk about it later though, we really need to get ready for school."

Lucy went right back to scrolling on her phone, causing me to sigh and walk out. I made my way over to Jakes room, peeking my head inside and seeing that he was still asleep. Walking out and back to my room, I got dressed in a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt, not really feeling like doing anything special today. I tossed my hair up into a messy bun, grabbed my shoes, backpack, and phone before making my way back to Lucy's room, groaning at the fact that she was still in bed scrolling through her damn phone. "Lucy come on, we have to leave soon and Cody is going to be waiting on you."

That got her attention. "Ooh. So are you guys like officially dating? I seen you guys kiss last night." She wiggled her eyebrows, throwing her phone down and finally getting up and getting dressed.