Chapter 40: I Love You And ONLY You.

~~ "Stop it, Emily, You know it's not like that with me and her anymore!" He yelled and his grip on my arm tightened a little more.

"Anymore? You said that nothing ever happened between you guys!" I said and Cody's face paled.

"You know that's-"

"Cody stop." I interrupted him. "You don't know what I know. You just lied straight to my face. And you can't take it back."

His grip got even tighter on my arm and his eyes started to water a little. "Emily please don't do this. Just, stop. We can talk this out. Please."

"Cody let go of me. I don't want to talk to you at all right now." I said and ripped my arm away from him roughly. ~~

oooOOOooo

"Emily, just stop!" Cody tried to stop me again as I opened the door, not even caring that it was pouring rain outside.

I was going to run to my car, ignoring the hard rain that was hitting my skin. Right when my hand hit the door handle of my Range Rover, it was pulled away and I groaned as I was turned around to face Cody. "Emily, just stop and listen to me."

I looked up at him with watery eyes. "Cody, can't you just leave me alone for now? Don't you get that I don't want to talk to you!"

He looked at me with hurt eyes and his arms moved up and rested on my shoulders and I forced myself not to pull away. "Emily, you're over reacting on this. You know everything that happened with me and Victoria. I love you. Okay? You! You know that. You're the only person I love. You're the only person I want to be with and you know that. I asked you to marry me. You're the one that I want to be with for the rest of my life. Have a little faith in me, will you?"

My eyes flickered back and forth between his and my heart dropped. He was right. I closed my eyes and let out a shaky breath. I felt Cody lean his head onto mine and I could feel his shaky breath hit my lips as the rain just kept coming down harder and harder around his, make me shiver because of the coldness. I still felt the tears roll down my cheeks even through the rain.

"Don't cry beautiful. Please don't." He whispered.

I sniffled a little and opened my eyes but kept them focused down. "I'm sorry." I whispered. "I'm so sorry."

"Don't apologize." He said and pressed a soft kiss to my lips. "Just trust me. Okay? That's all I want, is a little trust."

"Cody, I do trust you. You know that. I trust you more then anyone else." I whispered and looked down as a few more tears escaped my eyes. "I hate that you think that I don't. I'm so sorry, Cody. I'm just so afraid that I'm going to mess this up and-"

"Emily stop." He interrupted me. "Think about everything that we have been through. Think about everything that has happened to us. All the good and all the bad. All though stupid curve balls that life have been throwing at us, are just was that fate is testing us. Testing our relationship. And we've always come up bigger, better and stronger then ever. Haven't we?" He asked me and I nodded my head slightly. "Right, and we always will. You know why? Because we love each other. True love only happens once in everyone's life and we are so lucky that we found each other so early. Because that means that we have the rest of our live's to be together."

I sniffled again and wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. I never wanted to let go of him. Cody hugged me back just as tightly and I couldn't help but smile. "I'm sorry again. I know you probably think that I'm so over dramatic and everything, but I just can't help it. I just get so jelious when it comes to you and other girls like that."

"Baby, you have no reason to be! You know that." He said to me as we pulled away from each other slightly.

"I know I don't. I just can't help it." I whispered and he smiled a little.