Chapter 27: You Said Yes! *

~ "So Emily Rose Carter, will you marry me?" 

I looked him in the eyes. "I- I um." ~

Cody stayed in his position in front of me. He looked at me with worry and fear in his beautiful eyes.

"I...I um," I stuttered again and closed my eyes, taking a deep breath. "Yes. Of course." I said and it took Cody a moment to register what I had said.

"You said yes." He said and I couldn't help but laugh a little bit and nod my head.

"Yes I did." I said and Cody slipped the ring onto my finger and pulled my up with him. We wrapped our arms around each other tightly.

"I love you." I said and Cody pulled away and looked me in the eyes with my face cupped in his hands.

"I love you too. Now I know that this is truly forever." He said and I smiled and nodded my head.

He drew my lips to his and kissed me roughly on the lips. My lips parted as his did as well and our tongues entertained each other. This was it, I thought. Cody and I are getting married. We were going to be together for the rest of our lives and I just couldn't be more happy about it. My mind was clouded with all the thoughts of me and Cody. I almost forgot that we were all supposed to be leaving for the beach. 

I forced myself to pull away from Cody's lips and we just looked at each other for awhile. I felt a few tears slide down my cheeks and Cody took my hands in his after I whipped them away.

"Sweetheart why are you crying?" He asked me.

"Their happy tears." I said.

He smiled. "Good." He lend down and kissed my cheek. "It's to bad that we have to go to the beach."

"Why?" I asked him and he raised his eyebrows at me.

"Em, we just got engaged, were in a hotel room, were happy, and you're 8 year old brother is across the hall with my best friend." He said and I laughed.

"Well maybe we can talk Greyson into taking Jake out to a movie of something for awhile tonight." I said and Cody's eyes widened a little.

"So theirs a chance in getting lucky tonight." Cody said and I gasped a little and slapped him in the chest. "What?" He asked with a huge smile on his face.

"Don't say it like that." I said and he smiled bigger.

"Fine, I'm sorry." He said and wrapped his arms around my waist. "But is their?"

I laughed and pulled away from him. "Maybe. If you're lucky." I said and he threw his head back and laughed.

I walked over to my suit case and took out a light pink bikini and when I looked back up at Cody I seen that he was eyeing the swim suit. "What's wrong?" I asked him.

"You're wearing that?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, why?" I asked putting my hands on my hips and raising my eyebrows at him.

"Em, their are going to be other guys their." He said.

"Yeah I know, Cody. It's a beach." I said.

"Emily you're hot and so is you're body. You're going to have guys drooling all over you and-"

I pushed my lips to his stopping him in the middle of his sentence. "I don't care. You're the only person I want to be with." I told him once we pulled away. "And besides, now you're going to know how I feel whenever we go anywhere and you have all these girls starring at you."

He smiled and nodded his head slightly. "Alright alright." He said and raised his hands in defence. "I'm going to go to the bathroom will quick." He said and kissed my cheek and walked away. Once the door was closed, I stripped out of my cloths and put on the bathing suit and then slipped on a pair of jean short shorts. I was looking around my suit case for a loose shirt when I heard a low whistle. I turned around and looked up and seen Greyson and Jake walking into the room.