Chapter 28: I Think We Should Leave...

"Emmy." I heard my name and then felt a slight tap on my hand.

I opened my eyes and squinted in the darkness for a moment. 

"What's wrong, Jake?" I asked him quietly so I wouldn't wake Cody up.

"Emmy I had another nightmare." He said.

I sighed and sat up. I looked at my phone and seen that it was 6:30. I ran my hand through my hair a few times and then looked at Jake. "Come on Jake, lets go get something for breakfast." I said standing up and walking over to slip on my boots. Jake looked up and put his arms up towards me and I smiled. I bent down and picked him up and then walked out of the room, grabbing my phone and room key on the way. I walked down the hallway and got onto the elevator. Jake had his neck barred into my neck the whole way down.

"You alright, Jake?" I asked him as we got off the elevator.

"I'm alright." He said and I smiled.

"Well do you want some donuts?" I asked nodding to the Dunking Donuts, he smiled and nodded his head. Jake played on my phone while we waited in line. Once I ordered a dozen donuts and 4 hot chocolates, we made our way back to the room.

"What game are you playing?" I asked as we walked down the hallway.

"Angry Birds." He said not taking his eyes off the game.

"I rolled my eyes and laughed as I looked at the door and the food in my hands. "Crap." I said and Jake laughed.

I felt his hand in my back pocket and then seen the door open. I wasn't surprised when I walk in and seen Cody still in bed. "Emmy can I go get Uncle Grey?" Jake asked.

"Yeah go ahead." I said and he ran out of the room. I walked over and set everything down and then knelt by Cody. I ran a hand through his hair and seen a small smile come across his lips. I bent down and kissed them lightly.

"Good morning to you too." He murmured and I laughed a little.

"I got food." I said.

"Em why didn't you wake me up? I would have payed or went down with-"

"Cody it's to early for you to be over protective." I said interrupting him.

"I am not over protective!" He said sitting up and resting his weight on his elbows. 

I raised my eyebrows at him and he smiled slightly. "Sorry." He said and I shrugged and then kissed him again.

"You got donuts?" He asked and I giggled.

"Yeah." I said.

 "I love you." Cody said and I laughed.

"Well I love you too." I said standing up and walking over to the food. Just then, Greyson and Jake came running into the room.

"Someone said you had food." Greyson said and I laughed. "And hot chocolate? Cody she's a keeper!" 

I felt two strong arms come around my waist. "I know." Cody whispered into my ear and I smiled. I motioned for him to sit down and eat and he did. I walked over to the bed and sat down. While Cody, Greyson and Jake were eating, I took out my phone and took a picture of them laughing at something Jake had said.

"How to get two teenage boys up this early? Bring some food. @CodySimpson @GreysonChance" I hit send to the tweet and Greyson looked down at his phone and smiled.

"Em aren't you hungry?" Cody asked me.

"No not really." I said.

"Well we have to go to sound check at 5 if you guys want to go." Greyson said. I looked down at Jake who gave me a pleading look.