Chapter 24: I Love You

You know that feeling you get when, no matter how hard you try to be mad at someone but it just doesn't work? That's how I'm feeling right now. Jake was saying that he really wanted to go to the beach and I didn't want to. I was still really tired from driving all night. I groaned and put my face in my hands.

"Hey Jake. What if we went to the beach tomorrow and I show you how to surf?" I heard Cody say and I looked up at him and he smirked a little. Cody was sitting at the end of the couch and my head was on his lap as he ran his hand through my curly hair. Greyson was on a chair watching TV while Jake was on the floor playing with cars.

"Really?!" Jake asked. "Am I old enough?"

"Of course you are." Cody said.

They were talking while I sat their playing with his hands. Slipping my fingers in his, I rested them on my stomach. Cody rubbed the back of my hand with his thumb and I watch the movement of his hand. I smiled a little and looked up and seen Greyson watch us intently. He looked away quickly and focused his attention back on the TV. I was going to ask him if he was alright but I heard Cody asked me something.

"Em." Cody whispered and I looked up at him. "How long are you going to be here?"

"Um I don't really know. I guess we'll leave tomorrow night." I said and Cody sighed.

"Alright." He said and he looked away.

"Hey." I said sitting up on his lap and looking at him. "What's the matter?"

"I'm just going to miss you." He said and I sighed and lend my forehead onto his.

"I'll miss you too. But you know that once these 3 months are over, you'll be able to be with me everyday. Just like last summer." I told him.

"That sounds amazing." He said and kissed me quickly on the lips.

We all pretty much just hung out till it was time for Cody and Greyson to leave for a sound checks.

"Em come with us." Cody said as they were walking out the door.

I stood their for a moment and sighed. "I need to take Jake to get something first." I said and Cody's face fell slightly.

"Alright. Well I guess I'll see you later then." Cody said and went to walk out the door.

"Cody." I said and he stopped walking. "No kiss? No, I love you?"

He turned around quickly and came back to me. "I'm sorry." He smirked and then brought his lips down to mine. After a moment he pulled away and smiled. "I love you."

I giggled. "I love you too."

"Emmy can I go with Cody?" Jake asked.

Cody laughed. "Yeah Emmy can he?" He asked acting like a child.

I giggled and looked at the both of them. "Fine!" I said giving up. "I'll bring some food by for you guys."

"Yay!" Cody and Jake said giving each others high fives. I laughed again and pushed them out the door.

"Grey!" Jake said running out the door.

"Cody please be careful with him." I said an Cody turned and smiled.

"I will. Don't worry." He told me and kissed me again. "Love you!" He said and ran out of the lobby. I sighed and turned to go back up to the room and couldn't help but laugh.

(A/N Sorry it's so short! I have at least 3 more chapters that will be posted tonight to make up for such a short chapter! Vote and Comment <3 )