29. Dave Lavens will atone for my daughter's death!

(Marco Bianchi)

I'm over my ears in the paperwork. My businesses, club, and my drug lab are all in danger. One lazy tip to the police and everything is scrutinized. The tax authorities check my affairs, unannounced raids and then the pursuit of my drug couriers. Everything is at stake and no mistakes should be made. I headed toward the window to observe the lively dancers below. Lydia, my mistress, joins me and hands me a glass of whisky. "Do you require anything else before I leave, dear?" she inquires.

I looked at her with a smile. "No, go home. I'll save myself."

Lydia comes to stand against my body and gives me a kiss on the lips, which I eagerly accept. I deepen it with a hunger until I feel my pants pinch. She's done it again and she knows it. I turn her around and push her down with her face on my desk. I slowly slide my other hand up her thighs and when I reach the fabric of her panties, I push it away with my fingers. I play with her clit and hear her soft moans. Soon, I open the button and zip of my pants and pull my hard cock out of my pants. I ram him into her sodden entrance and fuck her as hard as I can.

"Mmm... yes... My love.... Mmm... harder," she moans.

I groan and speed up my pace, you can hear our flesh crashing into each other, and soon I hear her screaming during her orgasm. With her kneading walls around my cock, I thrust hard a few more times before reaching my own climax.

I quickly put my pants back on and turned her around. Her cheeks and chest area are red from the hard sex, and I kiss her again with a great hunger. "You always know how to turn me on. You little shrew."

"Mmm, I can't wait for our next meeting," she replies in a seductive voice. We kiss back with the same hunger as before... Fuck, sirens.

I quickly start to zip up my pants while I say to her: "Lydia, go away from the back. The cops are here."

"Fuck, another raid," She inquires, adjusting her skirt.

"I don't know. Leave, now!" We exchange one more kiss before Lydia vanishes through the door at the building's rear.

My phone rings, and I growl upon seeing my wife Victoria's name on the display. I answer, "Hello, sweetheart." Sobs come from the other end of the line.

"Marco, the police are here. Our girl is dead," she cries louder, and I must sit down before I lose all balance. I slump into my chair and toss my phone onto my desk. Sitting with my hands in my hair, I lean on my elbows on the desk. "Marco, did you hear me? Our Karen is dead."

"But... But how?"

I'm interrupted by a knock and look up to shout, "Come in!"

Two police officers step in. The larger one asks, "Mr. Bianchi, may we have a moment with you?"

"Sweetheart, I must hang up. The police are here."

"Yes, good," she responds through tears, then lies down.

"Does this concern my daughter?" I ask the officers without delay.

"Uh, yes. Were you informed already?"

"That was my wife on the phone. I... Karen?"

"My apologies, sir. We discovered Karen tonight following a lead. She was found deceased alongside four men."

"What were the circumstances?"

"It's unclear at the moment. The investigation is ongoing. Another woman was rushed to the hospital... one... Vanessa Bowman. Are you acquainted with her?"

"Vanessa Bowman? I recognize the name... Vanessa?"

My mind races to a place where I've heard that name before. Yet, my thoughts keep returning to my beloved Karen. She means the world to me. Whoever is responsible for this will face consequences. Vanessa... Then it hits me. Karen has been furious recently, ranting about a witch constantly. A witch who... That Dave Lavens his Fiancée. That saint, again, who showed no interest in my business and ended up breaking my daughter's heart. "And now my daughter is dead because of him? Just wait until I get my hands on him!"