ELEVEN

My eyes were glued to the clock that was hanging on the wall opposite the till. 5 more minutes until my freedom.

Before I could register that the store door had opened, Danielle had already sprinted to the till.

She stood in front of me, grasping the edge of the counter, her chest heaving up and down with breathlessness.

"Jamie- there's - he's - I mean"

"Just slow down, catch your breathe, and then talk to me." I suggested.

She quickly nodded and took a few moments to regulate her breathe.

"He's outside. There's two of them."

"Two who?"

"That guy from the coffee shop was outside my house, he told me he's bringing us to see a condo?"

"Shit. Danielle I'm sorry, I totally forgot to tell you..I got distracted with the popcorn and everything and -"

"No no, it's ok. When I got in the car it was just the coffee shop guy and when he parked outside here, a blonde one got in. He's even hotter. I think his name is Neil or something."

I paused for a minute as I recognised the name. "Ohhhh, you mean Niall? Yeah I think he's Harry's brother."

"Harry? Is that coffee shop guy?"

"Yes." I giggled, "That's him. But I don't think he likes it when people call him by his first name. He responds better to Mr.Styles."

"Really? That's weird." Danielle said scrunching her nose, still slightly breathless.

My Dad walked over and stood beside me. "Are you going now sweetpea?"

"Yeah, Danielle and I are viewing a condo."

"I won't delay you girls any longer then, off you go." He smiled, kissing my forehead.

"Danielle tell George I'll see him at eight."

"I will Mr Roe. Bye!"

"Bye girls." My Dad called as we both left the store.

We quickly got into the back seats of the car and fastened our seat belts.

"Jamie, this is Niall, my brother." Harry cooly said.

"Hiya darlin'." Niall winked at me.

"Hi Niall." I politely smiled.

I noticed Harry looking at me in his rear view mirror. I sunk a little in my seat, feeling slightly awkward.

"Oh sorry, this is Danielle." I formally introduced Danielle to the guys.

Danielle flirtatiously smiled at Niall as he turned around in his seat to get a proper look at her.

"Hi babe." He greeted her.

"Ms Hathway, Jamie's told me all about you." Harry greeted, remaining faced forward in his seat.

I stayed silent and looked out my window, even though I had told Harry virtually nothing about Danielle and he had actually found out all the information himself.

Mr Styles drove the car and Niall played with the radio, changing the stations constantly.

We were in the inner city and by the looks of it, it was an extremely wealthy area.

Mr Styles pulled up at the side of a road where a man dressed in a suit seemed to be waiting for him. Harry got out and handed him the keys.

Danielle hopped out and walked beside Niall. They hit it off immediately.