TWENTY

The car ride to Harry's was short. We found it difficult to keep our hands off each other. Brad drove us to Styles' penthouse, I gazed out my window at the top floor of his company's building. It was the closest out of all styles properties because it was in the inner city. Brad left the car, jingling a large set of keys as he walked towards the building's entrance.

Harry's greedy hand kept roaming up my leg, his fingers gently brushing my inner thigh, pushing the soft fabric of my dress up. His plump lips laid a trail of delicate kisses up my neck, he began to focus on the point just below my ear, where my pulse could be detected, he grazed his teeth against my skin and I hummed in adoration for how good he was making me feel, just by kissing my neck.

Once Brad had unlocked the main entrance of the Styles House building for us, he returned to the car and Harry wasted no time giving Brad strict instructions.

"Park the car off the street and deactivate the security cameras, then you're free to go home Brad. Thank you for your services today." Styles commended Brad, giving him a friendly pat on the shoulder. A smile graced my lips, I just witnessed Harry Styles being decent and somewhat nice, treating an employee with respect. A miracle has occurred here tonight.

"Now let's get you upstairs sweetheart, right where daddy wants you." Harry heavily whispered in my ear.

Okay, make that two miracles.

We quickly made our way to the top floor, spending our time in the elevator kissing, our hands on each other's body.

We stumbled out of the elevator not wanting to break our kiss. Harry held my face and deeply continued to kiss me before slowly pulling away. He placed his hand on the scanning device and the green light appeared. Harry pushed the door open and welcomed me inside. All of a sudden I experienced déjà vu from being here just this morning.

Styles gently laced his hand with mine, intertwining our fingers. He softly tugged to lead me into another room. He pushed apart two large doors and we walked inside his bedroom. It was a modern, sophisticated room and it matched the rest of his penthouse perfectly.

I was trying to take it all in however Harry was distracting. He took both my hands and placed them on his chest, I looked up at him. His body hovered over mine, "Undress me." He whispered.

My heart fluttered, my hands shook slightly as my nerves began to kick in. I unbuttoned his shirt slowly, once I undid all the buttons I moved my hands to his shoulders and lightly pushed the shirt off. The fabric fell down his arms and hit the floor exposing his torso to my hungry eyes. It was covered in tattoos, I was fixated on one in particular. A butterfly, it was on his stomach, in the centre, just below his ribcage.

He caught me staring, he hooked one of his fingers underneath my chin and tilted my head up towards him. We locked eyes, "Keep going." he instructed.

I undid the button of his jeans and pulled down the zip. I gripped the waistline of his jeans in both my hands and pulled down until they fell at his ankles. Harry stepped out of them and turned my body around so his front was pressing to my back.

I could hear his hot heavy breathing in my ear as he pulled down the zip at the back of my dress. My dress fell to the floor, exposing my bare breasts and my white lace underwear.

"Go sit on the bed baby." Harry softly breathed into my ear before lightly biting my earlobe.

I did as he instructed, although inside I was consumed with overwhelming mixed emotions. I was nervous, yet excited, drowning in curiosity and thick anticipation. I crawled on top of the bed and sat myself in the middle.

Harry towered over me, gazing down at my body. He ran his hand through his curly hair. He mumbled something inaudible and bit his lip before quickly retrieving a condom from his bedside locker.

He joined me on bed, sitting in front of me.

I felt his large hand being placed on top of mine. He lifted my small hand and rubbed it on his, rather hard, area.

"This is what you do to me Jamie." He darkly groaned. "Keep stroking me like that, good girl." He continued as he ripped open the condom packet.

My heart was racing and an ache was forming between my legs, I couldn't take the anticipation for much longer.

Harry removed his underwear and put the condom on. He cupped my face in his hands and tenderly kissed me. "Are you sure you're ready?" He whispered before kissing me again. I nodded in reply as I was enjoying his tender soft kissing too much, I wasn't ready for it to stop. He slowly pushed my body down, and I laid on the bed with Harry on top.

He removed one of his hands from my face, and the next thing I felt was him softly rubbing me over my underwear. I moaned into his mouth, which earned a smile from Harry. "You like that?" He asked.

"Mhm" I replied as I transitioned into a world of ecstasy, my eyes were shut and all I could focus on was how good he was making me feel.

"What's that? A yes?"

"Yes.." I breathed.

Suddenly he stopped rubbing and the good feeling and world of ecstasy slowly faded away.

"I think you mean yes daddy." He corrected me, raising an eyebrow and evilly grinning.

"Yes daddy." I smiled as I grasped his face in my hands and pulled him down to my level so I could kiss him.

I felt the fabric of my lace underwear being pushed down my legs by Harry's large hands. He then continued rubbing in between my legs, and unexpectedly slid a finger inside me. I gasped and held my hands on the back of his neck. My body tensed as his finger slid in and out. "Fuck, you get wet so fast." He smiled as we heavily breathed onto each other, his forehead resting on mine.

He took his finger from between my legs and licked it as I watched in amazement. He smiled at me and lightly chuckled, I probably had the weirdest expression on my face.

"Wanna taste?" He playfully suggested.

I decided to play his little game and grabbed his wrist, pulling his hand down to me and sucked on his finger. Taking it all in my mouth. Now he had the silly shocked expression on his face.

"You're just full of surprises aren't you." He smirked. I could feel him positioning himself, he teasingly grazed the tip of his cock against my entrance. I moved my hands into his hair, lightly tugging as the anticipation was so engrossing that it was consuming me entirely.

He slowly pressed himself inside of me and my whole body tensed. I squeezed my eyes shut and pulled on his hair as the feeling was uncomfortable and slightly painful.

"Tell me if you want to stop okay baby?" Harry said quietly, he then began kissing my neck and slowly moving in and out of me.

There was a slight sting as I felt myself stretching to accommodate Harry's large cock, but it also felt kinda good. "Is it sore? Do you want me to keep going?" Harry whispered. "Keep going...please." I whispered back as I was concentrating and trying to decide how it felt.

The uncomfortable feeling of pain was beginning to fade and soon it was replaced with pleasure. I started to moan as he seemed to be reaching a certain spot that felt like heaven.

I could hear my moans becoming louder as the feeling got more intense.

"Are you gonna cum for daddy?" Harry growled in my ear as he picked up his pace.

I started panting and found myself clawing as Harry's back, unable to form any words to answer his question, it was so intense that I swear nothing else existed apart from this intense, build up that I needed to release.

I felt a hot sticky feeling burst inside me and Harry's body tensed on top of mine, before I could comprehend that he came, a sudden rush of relief came over my body at that exact moment. We both lay there drowning in our euphoric state, catching our breathe and holding onto each other's sweaty body.

"Well babygirl, you're mine now." He whispered as he gently kissed my forehead.