Chapter 21: Gu Huaiyu looked at Wei Shi with tears streaming down his face.

Slightly Edited.

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Chapter 21

  Wei Shi was like a wounded wolf, with stern eyes, a hateful expression, and a hoarse voice, "She abandoned her son for a man, for a stillborn child."

  Wei Shi's father was with his mother during her pregnancy. He cheated on her, and the cheating partner was Wei's mother's best friend.

  This adultery was accidentally caught by Wei's mother, which directly caused her to give birth prematurely and was pushed to the delivery room two months early.

  The child did not survive. The sad mother Wei jumped off the building in the afternoon a month later in front of Wei Shi.

  Wei Shi was only a ten-year-old child at that time, and this incident left a big shadow in his heart.

  He hates his father, hates the mistress who betrayed his mother, and hates Wei's mother who committed suicide.

  "In her heart, there is a child who has never lived a day in this world." Wei Shi said every word, and at the end, only his breath was left, "It weighs more than a living person like me."

"She is sick."

Gu Huai Yu looked at Wei Shi, "It's not that you're not as good as the child who didn't survive. She was sick and suffered from serious physical diseases. She was in pain every day."

  Gu Huaiyu understood that feeling. He had also experienced it. Pass.

  When his mother Xu Fangzi fell ill and died, and when Su Jianbei's parents in that world had a car accident, he felt that he had killed them.

  Because he is the protagonist.

  If he was a passerby and didn't have to fall in love with the protagonist, maybe the author wouldn't have set up such a tragic family background for him.

  For a long time, Gu Huaiyu couldn't sleep all night long. Whenever he thought of them, he felt like he couldn't breathe.

  It was not until later that he convinced himself that they no longer linked their deaths to the author's settings, but regarded them entirely as the fickleness of fate.

  After all, ordinary people will also experience the birth, old age, illness and death of their family members. He is not the special one.

  After reconciling with himself, Gu Huaiyu completely let go, but he knew very well how torturous that feeling was.

  "It's so painful that I can't sleep at night, it's so painful that I can't taste the food, it's so painful that I don't want to talk or laugh." Gu Huaiyu whispered.

  "It's so painful that she can't see you at all in front of her, so she jumps. If she knew you were in the room, she wouldn't do this."

  When people are extremely sad, they will close themselves off and cannot feel Everything around.

  The expression on Wei Shi's face froze, and his expression was so hesitant and confused, like a baby who didn't know anything and was suddenly thrown into a strange place.

  There was obviously no sadness in my heart, but my lips kept trembling, and my eyes were filled with tears, which fell without blinking.

  Wei Shi stared at Gu Huaiyu blankly, his eyes showing sadness that he didn't even know he had.

  He thought he was not sad and had stopped being sad a long time ago, but in fact he was very sad.

  Wei Shi not only told Gu Huaiyu the bloody stories of the Wei family, he told many people, and almost all his past lovers had heard it from him.