Chapter 58: Who is Xie Wei?

Gu Huaiyu looked away, turned around and said, "It's okay, I saw an acquaintance."

Fu Wen didn't ask who it was and glanced in the direction Gu Huaiyu was looking just now.

The place under the ginkgo tree was empty, and Wei Shi's shadow had long disappeared. It seemed that the exchange of glances just now was an illusion.

Gu Huaiyu didn't care very much, "Let's go, I'll take you to see my class teacher first."

Fu Wen had a lot of connections. He knew the director of this school and had called him before coming, so things went surprisingly smoothly.

Gu Huaiyu used the excuse of studying abroad, going to foreign universities for interviews, going through relevant procedures, etc., to get special approval from the school, and he could decide his own school time.

It is normal for students from private high schools to study abroad. The school has long been accustomed to it. In addition, the principal said hello. Although Gu Huaiyu's class teacher felt pity, he did not ask too much.

In order to prevent this matter from being revealed, Gu Huaiyu also asked the school to change the emergency contact person from his parents to Fu Wen.

Gu Huaiyu has a college diploma from a top-level prestigious school. Now that the four novels are integrated, he feels that there is no need to go to college again.

Moreover, his current time does not allow him to come to school on time and study hard.

Today is Friday. If there are two classes in the afternoon, Saturday and Sunday will be off. After finishing the work, Gu Huaiyu did not stay to attend class.

Now Fu Wen no longer dictates Gu Huaiyu's life. Seeing that he was unwilling to go to school, he left the school with him without asking any questions.

When he was leaving, he met Shen Jiayang, and Gu Huaiyu walked over and said a few words to him.

"Why haven't you come to school recently?" Shen Jiayang glanced at Fu Wen through Gu Huaiyu and asked in a low voice, "Who is that?"

"My brother." Gu Huaiyu half-truthed, "I plan to study abroad. I have recently gone through the procedures to go abroad. I may not come to school often in the future."

Shen Jiayang opened his eyes wide in surprise, "Why is it so sudden? I haven't heard you talk about studying abroad before? Which country are you going to?"

Shen Jiayang was also going abroad. Gu Huaiyu remembered that he was going to Country Y, so he said, "It should be Country M."

Shen Jiayang was immediately disappointed and couldn't help but mutter, "You are so uninteresting, why are you telling me now?"

Gu Huaiyu looked apologetic, "I also made a temporary decision. My brother knows someone there and he wants me to go abroad and get a diploma."

Shen Jiayang stopped talking and sighed, "Okay, it would be good to go abroad to see something."

Gu Huaiyu: "Then I'll leave first, brother has something else to do."

Shen Jiayang: "Okay, by the way, remember to check our school's forum if you have nothing to do. There was a big melon recently about Wei Shi. It was really interesting. It almost made me laugh to death."

Gu Huaiyu responded and waved to Shen Jiayang, "I'm leaving."

Shen Jiayang was reluctant to leave, and took two steps forward to catch up, saying, "Be careful on the road, and call me if you need anything."

After saying goodbye to Shen Jiayang briefly, Gu Huaiyu followed Fu Wen out of the school.

Fu Wen's car parked opposite, and when Gu Huaiyu stood waiting for him at the school gate, he always felt like someone was looking at him.