Chapter 41: Xie Wei: I'm thinking of you

Xie Wei looked at Gu Huaiyu's lowered eyebrows and said, "My body temperature has always been low. It's not a big deal."

"How is it possible that the body temperature has always been low?" Gu Huaiyu had already concluded, "It's just that the place where I live is too cold and there is no heating. You don't want to live there anymore."

Looking at Gu Huaiyu's big eyes looking over, Xie Wei nodded, "Okay."

Gu Huaiyu tilted his head and said seriously, "I have many properties under my name. I will choose a warm place for you to live in."

Xie Wei still didn't refuse, "Yeah."

Gu Huaiyu became happy again. He jumped down from the hospital bed and gave Xie Wei a glass of hot water.

"Drink more hot water. Baidu says drinking more hot water will help restore body temperature and improve metabolism."

Gu Huaiyu stared at Xie Wei and drank two large glasses of hot water before leaving the ward with him.

Xie Wei's health was fine. The doctor said he didn't need to be hospitalized for observation, and he didn't even prescribe any medicine.

After coming out of the hospital, Gu Huaiyu and Xie Wei took a taxi back to school.

The doctor said that Xie Wei's body was fine and he only needed to keep warm and rest, but Gu Huaiyu still regarded him as a terminally ill person.

After getting out of the taxi, Gu Huaiyu put Xie Wei's arm on his shoulder, carefully supported Xie Wei all the way, and sent him back to the dormitory.

This was the first time Gu Huaiyu came to Xie Wei's dormitory. He opened the door and went in. As soon as he turned on the lights and saw three empty beds, he suddenly felt heartbroken, as if he had been stabbed lightly by something.

Xie Wei lives in the most remote dormitory building, and his room is also in the corner of the building. He has no roommates yet, so he lives alone.

If Gu Huaiyu's every move has attracted the attention of the world's laws and regulations, then Xie Wei is exactly the other extreme, forgotten in a corner without any sense of existence.

Maybe it was because there was too little smoke in the dormitory, so Gu Huaiyu felt that the temperature inside the house was lower than in their dormitory.

"Will it be cold if you sleep alone here at night?" Gu Huaiyu walked in and looked around, "Why is no one living with you?"

Xie Wei only answered the first question, "It's not cold."

Gu Huaiyu took off his coat, put it aside casually, and then went to check the window of the dormitory. He suspected that the window was not sealed tightly, causing the temperature in the dormitory to be low.

But after carefully checking every gap, there was no air leakage.

"I'll stay with you here at night." Gu Huaiyu turned back to see Xie Wei, "Don't worry, I won't disturb you. I sleep well."

The last time Wei Shi stayed with him, he complained that he was dishonest when sleeping.

Xie Wei naturally did not refuse.

Gu Huaiyu urged him, "Hurry up and lie down on the bed to rest. The doctor asked you to get more rest."

Xie Wei asked, "Are you hungry? What should you eat at night?"

It's past the time for lunch in the cafeteria, so he can only go out or order takeout. Gu Huaiyu took out his mobile phone and said, "Order takeout. Do you want some soup noodles?"