Chapter 32: He grabbed the back of Gu Huaiyu's head and kissed him.

◎ He grabbed the back of Gu Huaiyu's head and kissed him. ◎

Xie Wei had just drank water, and his lips were like mist from the evening, with soft and refreshing moisture. It felt good to kiss her.

Gu Huaiyu opened his mouth and bit Xie Wei's lower lip. The force was very light and did not leave any teeth marks.

A smile spread from Gu Huaiyu's chest, and he opened some distance to see Xie Wei's expression.

Xie Wei lowered his eyes. From Gu Huaiyu's perspective, he could only see the other person's eyelashes, but not the specific emotions on them.

Gu Huaiyu felt that Xie Wei must have been frightened. This thought made the corners of his mouth raise, as if he was in a state of pleasure.

Fu Wen was still talking on the phone, less than half a meter away from Gu Huaiyu and the others. He only had to take a few steps towards the TV cabinet to find them under the sofa.

"Found it." Fu Wen picked up a watch from the wooden table, "Is it a black gold dial?"

I don't know what was said on the other side of the phone. Fu Wen tapped his slender fingers on the dial, "Okay, you can come to my company to pick it up tomorrow, and by the way, we can talk about the bidding for the Fuxi project."

"okay."

"Let's leave it like this for now. We'll discuss the specific matters when we come to the company tomorrow."

Fu Wen hung up the phone, but did not leave in a hurry. He opened the mailbox on his mobile phone and checked the mail.

Gu Huaiyu was nestled under the sofa, his elbows resting on the carpet, and his whole body was almost pressed against Xie Wei.

His arms could no longer hold up, and his wrist bones were sore and numb. He simply fell on Xie Wei, his side face pressed against Xie Wei's chest, listening to the other person's steady and powerful heartbeat.

Xie Wei's heart rate was not as fast as Gu Huaiyu expected, so fast that he wanted to burst out of his chest. He didn't seem to be very scared.

In such an exciting scene, Xie Wei's heartbeat is actually so normal?

Gu Huaiyu raised his head in confusion.

Xie Wei lay on the carpet due to the gravity of Gu Huaiyu's approach. He looked up and stared at Gu Huaiyu quietly. His eyes were darkened by the night, their outlines were blurred, and they had an indescribable depth.

Meeting his gaze, Gu Huaiyu's throat rolled.

Fu Wen caught a glimpse of a tuft of dark hair on the sofa. He lowered his eyebrows and said sharply, "Who's there?"

Seeing that he had been discovered, Gu Huaiyu's heart skipped a beat, then he stood up neatly, pulled Xie Wei up from the ground and ran away.

Looking at the two figures running out, Fu Wen's eyes revealed a hint of astonishment, "Xiao Yu?"

Gu Huaiyu ignored him, grabbed Xie Wei's wrist and ran out. They went out of the garage from the passage on the left side of the living room, and then hid on a load-bearing column.

Gu Huaiyu leaned against the thick pillar, his chest heaving violently for a few seconds, and then he glanced towards the entrance of the passage.

Seeing that Fu Wen didn't catch up, Gu Huaiyu pressed his back again and smiled sullenly.

After more than ten seconds, Fu Wen still hadn't come over, so Gu Huaiyu turned to look at Xie Wei.

He and Xie Wei were still holding hands together. To be more precise, he was still holding Xie Wei, and the two of them were leaning against the wall, side by side.