Chapter 26: Shura Field

◎Shura Field◎

Gu Huaiyu was sitting in the back seat of the tram, with a Mickey Mouse balloon swaying in the wind tied to his wrist.

Every time a child passes by, he will receive an envious look.

At this time, Gu Huaiyu would raise the milk tea in his hand, take a big sip, and show the child a smile that said, "The milk tea is very sweet and delicious."

Gu Huaiyu: I am really handsome and kind-hearted.

whee.

At the traffic light intersection, the tram stops and waits for the light to turn green. Gu Huaiyu will hand Xie Wei's cup to him and ask him to take a few sips quickly.

As soon as the green light came, Gu Huaiyu took back the milk tea, and Xie Wei turned the handlebar and continued moving forward.

-

After arriving at the destination this time, Gu Huaiyu was a little cautious and followed Xie Wei step by step, but looked into the house.

Why do you feel that this scrapyard is not doing well? Every time he comes there is no one.

Gu Huaiyu coughed deliberately, hoping that the people inside would hear the noise and come out.

The plan worked quickly, and soon a woman with short red hair came out of the house.

When the woman saw that it was Xie Wei, she didn't say anything. She just looked at Gu Huaiyu a few more times, then turned around and went in again.

Gu Huaiyu asked Xie Wei in a low voice, "Is she the only one here?"

Xie Wei replied simply, "No."

Gu Huaiyu: "What about the others?"

Xie Wei: "Everyone is out."

It's like this again, every time Gu Huaiyu comes to see a different person.

The first time I came was in Su Jianbei's novel, where I saw a deaf-mute old man and his grandson. The second time was in Fu Wenshijie, where I saw a tall and strong man. Now it's the third time.

I don't know who else he will see when he comes for the fourth time.

This is not a coincidence, this is the law of the world. He will not see the same person in different novels, Xie Wei is an exception.

That's why Gu Huaiyu was so surprised when he first met him.

Xie Wei may never know how special he is here.

Looking at Xie Wei in front of him, Gu Huaiyu was filled with emotions. Thousands of words finally turned into one sentence, "Xie, do your best, and you will be able to achieve anything by following me."

Cherish Xiaoxie.

Let Xiao Xie live a good life.

This is all Gu Huaiyu's current thoughts.

Xie Wei looked at the hand that patted his shoulder, raised his eyebrows and said nothing.

After visiting the scrap station, Gu Huaiyu didn't plan to stay any longer and asked Xie Wei to take him back.

After all, the rats here haven't been cleared yet, and Gu Huaiyu gets bristle just thinking about it. He can't lie down on Xie Wei's bed and sleep comfortably like he did in the past.

Xie Wei said, "The electric car does not have enough power to take you home."

Gu Huaiyu was considerate and generous, "It doesn't matter. You can take her to the minaret and I'll ask my driver at home to pick me up."