Chapter 61: Gao Fu Shuai Xiao Xie

The people on the other side of the fountain pool turned their heads as if they noticed something.

Gu Huaiyu's eyes collided with Xie Wei's.

The tree shadows on the campus swayed gently in the wind, making rustling sounds, and the fountain splashed tiny water droplets, which were turned into golden crystals by sunlight and floated in the air.

The whole world was like a slowed down movie shot, finally settling on the scene where they were looking at each other.

Both of them stopped and let the water droplets fall on them.

In fact, the time they looked at each other was very short, only two or three seconds, before the third person spoke up and broke the delicate atmosphere.

"Xiao Yu?"

Gu Huaiyu's eyes subconsciously slid from Xie Wei to the man next to him.

The other party was dressed very businesslike, with polo shirts, black trousers, and brown round-toe shoes. He had a capable temperament and a very upright appearance.

Gu Huaiyu recognized him at a glance. It was Xu Xiwang.

They haven't seen each other for more than half a year. Xu Xiwang's skin color is slightly darker than before, and there are some faint lines on his arms. At first glance, he looks like he has been in the gym.

In the original world, except for Shang Yan and the merchant, the memories of other people who had contact with Gu Huaiyu have not disappeared.

Xu Xiwang is no exception.

He was the blind date arranged by Gu Dajun for Gu Huaiyu. The original purpose of this blind date was that Gu Dajun wanted Gu Huaiyu to forget Shang Yan as soon as possible.

Now that Shang Yan has been completely eliminated from Gu Huaiyu's life, the reason for the blind date became that Gu Dajun felt that Gu Huaiyu was of marriageable age and simply wanted to find him a partner.

But Gu Huaiyu felt it was inappropriate, so he only had one date with Xu Xiwang and then gradually fell out of love.

Xu Xiwang was very good at interpersonal relationships and would not feel embarrassed when he saw Gu Huaiyu again because of that blind date that had no beginning or end.

On the contrary, he was very enthusiastic. He walked around the fountain and strode towards Gu Huaiyu, smiling and actively saying hello.

Xu Xiwang asked, "Why are you here, alone?"

Gu Huaiyu glanced at Xie Wei, who was standing there, and then said to Xu Xiwang, "I just came to take a look, what about you?"

"I studied here in college, and when I returned to school today, I was ordered to tell the junior and senior students about the bitter history of these years."

Xu Xiwang's words were humorous, and he was low-key and humble when he said that the school had specially invited him to give lectures to the newly admitted students on the day of the opening ceremony.

H University is one of the top five universities in the country, and the graduates invited to return to school are generally those who are doing well in society.

Gu Huaiyu's mind was not on Xu Xiwang, and he was always paying attention to Xie Wei's actions next to him.

It looked like Xie Wei didn't remember him.

That's right, if Xie Wei had memories of the past, he would definitely come to him when he came back instead of relying on chance encounters.

Gu Huaiyu felt depressed, wondering if this Xie Wei was the same as his Xie Wei.