Chapter 51: Shang Yan, I have never liked you

The light in the room was very dark. Shang Yan raised his hand and turned on the light switch, and the light poured down.

He didn't have any self-consciousness as an outsider, and looked at the furnishings in the house calmly.

This place was even more shabby than Shang Yan imagined, with dilapidated doors and windows, narrow ceilings, and old furniture. The whole house could be seen at a glance.

There was a sleeping person lying on the bed. Gu Huaiyu sat on the edge of the bed and looked up quietly.

Shang Yan stood at the door. Seeing Gu Huaiyu's pale and haggard face, his brows lowered unconsciously.

Gu Huaiyu was not in the mood to ask why Shang Yan appeared here. He looked away and said, "I don't want to quarrel with you. If you have anything to do, we'll talk about it another day."

His tone was very calm, even showing a hint of indifference.

Shang Yan had never received such a cold reception from Gu Huaiyu, and his deep black eyes were a bit obscure.

Gu Huaiyu lay down on the head of the bed again, with one side of his face resting on the back of his hand, and looked quietly at Xie Wei, who was sleeping deeply. His beautiful eyes had a look of sadness and ignorance as if he were new to life.

This scene made Shang Yan a little irritable for no reason. He said in a calm voice, "Why did you and Lin Bai'an lie? That person was obviously you when you were young."

Gu Huaiyu's eyes turned again and fell on Shang Yan, "Is this important?"

No wonder Shang Yan, who knew the truth, was so angry in the hospital. It turned out that he felt that he had been deceived by the two of them.

Gu Huaiyu's face showed confusion, "How old were we when we met? Seven or eight years old. Would you agree to "my" confession ten years later just for the sake of this one-time relationship?

"If not, then why are you so angry now? Didn't you agree to be with Lin Bai'an because you like him? Is he that kid who wants candy? Is he that important?"

This question has always puzzled him. Gu Huaiyu wanted to hear Shang Yan's logic.

Is it true that some people would miss each other for ten years just because they met once or twice when they were children?

Shang Yan said coldly, "I hate people lying to me."

It's a classic overlord's brain circuit. He can be all kinds of scumbags, but he can't accept the badness of people other than himself, especially his partner must be true, kind and beautiful.

No wonder the author wants to portray him as silly and sweet, paired with a tyrant like Shang Yan who only allows the state officials to set fires but does not allow the people to light lamps.

Gu Huaiyu immediately lost the desire to continue the conversation, turned around and lay down next to Xie Wei, casually responding, "You should ask Lin Bai'an about this matter. He lied to you and has nothing to do with me."

Gu Huaiyu's indifferent attitude made Shang Yan's expression even more embarrassing.

At this time, Xie Wei's eyelids on the bed moved. Gu Huaiyu, who was originally sick, immediately sat up and looked at him nervously.

Xie Wei woke up and was not in good spirits. When he saw Gu Huaiyu's worried eyes, he raised his hand and touched Gu Huaiyu's head.

Gu Huaiyu lowered his head and approached Xie Wei and asked him softly, "Are you hungry? There is also seafood porridge, do you want some?"