Chapter 64: Gu Huaiyu: Xie Wei, don't have such high demands on Gu Huaiyu.

When that soft touch came over, Gu Huaiyu was in a daze for a moment, and his entire field of vision was occupied by Xie Wei.

Gu Huaiyu's throat slid silently, and he couldn't help but grab Xie Wei's arm.

His obedience made Xie Wei's kiss become deeper and deeper. Xie Wei held his waist, picked up Gu Huaiyu and pushed him to the sofa, pressing him down and inserting the tip of his tongue between the moist lips.

Gu Huaiyu's head was in chaos, and a few sounds escaped from his throat.

Xie Wei hugged Gu Huaiyu hard, pushed him towards her, and said to him during the kiss, "I've been very busy recently."

"Someone in the company has always wanted to go public." Xie Wei pecked Gu Huaiyu's lips, inserted his hands into the roots of Gu Huaiyu's soft hair, and stroked the hair from his forehead to the back of his neck as if comforting a cat.

While kissing him, Xie Wei told Gu Huaiyu bit by bit about his recent itinerary.

Although going public can increase a company's assets several times, or even dozens of times, at the same time every move will be subject to public supervision, and many decisions will be interfered with, thus affecting technology research and development.

In order to secure a sufficient capital chain, Xie Wei is currently in contact with many parties to seek more far-reaching cooperation.

Among them were Fu Wen and government departments.

Xie Wei didn't say much. He summarized his work trends in just a few sentences.

After speaking, he distanced himself from Gu Huaiyu.

Gu Huaiyu leaned over and took the initiative to kiss Xie Wei, but the other party turned his head. Gu Huaiyu kissed him again, but Xie Wei still avoided it.

Now Gu Huaiyu finally noticed something was wrong, "What's wrong?"

Xie Wei didn't explain and looked at him calmly.

Gu Huaiyu was sitting on the sofa, his beautiful big eyes were gleaming with water, his mouth was as red as if it could bleed, and his innocence was mixed with lust.

He was confused and confused. He didn't understand why Xie Wei stopped.

After more than ten seconds, Gu Huaiyu slowly realized that this was a confession round.

Xie Wei told him his itinerary, indicating that he did not deliberately lie to him about being busy, but was really busy.

Now Gu Huaiyu needs to confess.

Gu Huaiyu didn't have much to confess, so he thought for a while and said, "I didn't go on a blind date today. That person was introduced to me by a friend of mine by my father. They are heterosexual."

Xie Wei remained unmoved and kept a certain distance from Gu Huaiyu.

Gu Huaiyu thought for a while and said, "Xu Xiwang and I have nothing to do with each other. We only dated once on the blind date, and we didn't have much contact after that. I only went on this blind date."

Xie Wei knew about this before.

Gu Huaiyu felt that he and Xu Xiwang could not be more innocent.

As soon as Gu Huaiyu finished speaking, Xie Wei pinched his chin and kissed him.

The kiss was not impatient, but very forceful. He pried Gu Huaiyu's lips apart and stirred inside.

Gu Huaiyu soon became out of breath and almost slid down on Xie Wei, his mouth numb and hot.