Chapter 55: Could it be that Xie Wei was playing hide and seek with him?

(Weishi's Crematorium)

Gu Huaiyu said frankly: "He never existed. I acted according to the script."

Su Jianbei's face was hidden in the light and shadow, as stiff as a stone sculpture.

He looked at Gu Huaiyu, his voice was too harsh to sound like his own, "Did you perform it?"

He is obviously an actor himself, but at this moment he seems not to understand what "script" and "acting" are.

"Yes, it's a performance. I have a script in my mind, and the plot must be followed according to its development." Gu Huaiyu asked, "You should be able to see that script now, right?"

Su Jianbei regarded it as the ability to predict the future, but Gu Huaiyu said it was a script.

The script is fake.

Gu Huaiyu never took their story seriously, so he called it a script.

This realization made Su Jianbei fall into a long silence again, and he felt confused.

For a moment, the whole world seemed distorted in his eyes, his ears were constantly buzzing, and his eyes were full of false images. He held on to the wall beside him to steady himself.

Su Jianbei heard his dumb voice confirm with Gu Huaiyu again, "Didn't he exist when we first met?"

Gu Huaiyu nodded, breaking Su Jianbei's remaining fantasy, "It doesn't exist."

Su Jianbei's eyes trembled, and all the color drained from his face.

When he finally realized that he loved Gu Huaiyu, the other party told him that the Gu Huaiyu he loved and loved him did not exist.

Everything is a bubble, and it will burst with just a prick.

Why is this happening?

Su Jianbei felt painful, and he left in despair.

-

In the bar's private room, laser lights cast brilliant psychedelic lights.

The loud music outside the box was blocked by a soundproof black and gold door, and only a few notes could be heard faintly.

The dark marble table is filled with all kinds of wine, as well as hand-cranked dice cups and playing cards.

A group of people in the box were noisily playing among themselves. Only Wei Shi was sitting alone in the corner. The blue spotlight shone on his heroic face, and his unruly eyebrows were filled with a lingering evil spirit.

Today is Wei Shi's eighteenth birthday. Seeing that he was in a bad mood, everyone else hid away.

But there are always those who don't open their eyes and want to touch Weishi's bad luck.

The man came on the way. He wasn't very familiar with Wei Shi, and he didn't know that Wei Shi had already lost his temper. He was sitting alone in the corner of the leather sofa, walking away with a glass of wine and a handbell to cheer him up. passed.

He sat next to Wei Shi and poured two glasses of wine, drinking one for himself and passing one to Wei Shi.

"It's your birthday today, let's have a drink and wish you a happy adulthood." The man was very generous and drank up the wine in his hand.

Wei Shi didn't even raise his eyelids. He was playing with a red boxer belt and didn't pay attention to him.

The man suddenly felt embarrassed and could not lose his temper with Wei Shi, so he walked down the steps and shook the rattle in his hand.