Chapter 57: That Gu Huaiyu has not disappeared

The man was wearing a camel-colored cashmere coat, with broad shoulders and narrow waist, and his handsome face was blurred in the night.

Only when he got closer did Gu Huaiyu see his appearance clearly.

It's Su Jianbei.

Catching Gu Huaiyu's gaze, Su Jianbei stopped and saw that Gu Huaiyu was wrapped tightly in a scarf and helmet. He said, "Want to go back?"

Gu Huaiyu came here on the Xie Wei tram. He hummed, lowered his head and put on his thickened gloves.

Su Jianbei hesitated for a moment, and then said, "I'll give it to you. It's cold today."

Normally, Gu Huaiyu would have rejected Su Jianbei, but just now Gu Dajun called him and told him that He Yun'e had begun to have contractions and might give birth tonight.

Gu Dajun is out of town now and won't be able to come back for a while, so he can only call Gu Huaiyu.

Gu Huaiyu got into Su Jianbei's car and told him to go to the hospital. He Yun'e had already been taken to the hospital by his family's driver.

Upon hearing the destination, Su Jianbei turned to look at him, "Are you sick?"

Gu Huaiyu was wearing a seat belt and said without raising his head, "No, my stepmother is about to give birth."

Su Jianbei was stunned.

Gu Huaiyu's parents died in a car accident ten years ago, so why did a stepmother suddenly appear?

He still couldn't understand the intricate relationship between Gu Huaiyu's family, but he didn't ask any more questions, started the engine and drove the car out of the alley.

Su Jianbei has given up on developing abroad and plans to terminate the contract with MT.

He knew that the Gu family would soon go bankrupt and that Junshan Media would be unable to operate due to a broken capital chain. Su Jianbei wanted to return to Junshan Media.

He contacted Zhao Chenyang a few days ago and revealed his thoughts.

Zhao Chenyang was very puzzled. He didn't know what Su Jianbei wanted to do after repeated tossing, so he did not express his position immediately.

After meeting Su Jianbei, Zhao Chenyang immediately called Gu Huaiyu and told him about the incident.

On the way to the hospital, Su Jianbei didn't mention to Gu Huaiyu that he wanted to go back, but he had been contacting Zhao Chenyang privately.

When he arrived at the hospital, Gu Huaiyu took off his seat belt and opened the car door, but did not get out of the car in a hurry. He turned around and said, "I will resolve the matter between the company and the Gu family myself. You don't have to give up your original plan to help me."

Su Jianbei's hand on the steering wheel stiffened, "I'm not giving up, I just want to postpone it for a year or two. Don't worry, I will handle it well at MT and won't embarrass you."

Gu Huaiyu looked at him, "Don't you understand yet?"

Su Jianbei's heart tightened a little, vaguely knowing that what Gu Huaiyu said next was not what he wanted to hear.

But he couldn't stop Gu Huaiyu from speaking. The orange lights on the roof of the car shone down and burned Su Jianbei's body like fire.

"I'm not just good to you. I will also care and love the other three people who came that day unconditionally."

Gu Huaiyu's words were like a steel knife, scraping across Su Jianbei's eardrums and finally piercing his chest.

The cold wind poured into Su Jianbei's body from the huge hole in his chest. His voice trembled slightly, "He... doesn't just like me?"