Chapter 62: Gu Huaiyu: "Do you smoke?"

On Saturday night, Gu Huaiyu called Luo Feifei and asked her to go to Xu Xiwang's alumni meeting.

Luo Feifei liked excitement and social interaction. She called Gu Huaiyu early the next morning and urged him to come and pick her up.

Gu Huaiyu stayed up until late at night to finish the painting yesterday. After being woken up by Luo Feifei's phone call, he got up helplessly and washed up.

He put on a T-shirt and jeans and walked out the door.

There were two houses on the first floor of the community where Gu Huaiyu lived. It seemed that a new neighbor had moved next door. Gu Huaiyu opened the door and saw two workers in blue overalls moving furniture next door.

The entrance door is an electronic door installed by the developer. The new neighbor seems not to like the electronic door, so he replaced it with a mechanical door lock.

As soon as Gu Huaiyu went out, a capable female voice came from 702 next door. She said to the movers, "This cabinet is for the bedroom."

The elevator door opened, Gu Huaiyu looked away and walked in.

-

Because of Gu Huaiyu's participation, Xu Xiwang booked a place with a quiet environment.

Xu Xiwang didn't tell Gu Huaiyu the specific place beforehand, he just said that the environment was very good. Only when he got to the place did he find out that it was Yang Xinjian's racecourse.

Yang Xinjian was Fu Wen's friend with a bad mouth. He almost took advantage of Xie Wei before.

The group took a boat to the racecourse.

After getting off the boat, there were more than a dozen sightseeing battery cars parked on the shore, and a uniformed male waiter came over.

He is 1.8 meters tall, with a slender figure, handsome and three-dimensional features, and a smile on his face. "Hello, are you Mr. Xu?"

Xu Xiwang nodded slightly, "Yes."

The waiter confirmed the identity information with Xu Xiwang, and then called several battery cars to take them to the vacation home Xu Xiwang had booked.

Gu Huaiyu and Luo Feifei took a battery car.

The service staff here are all handsome and beautiful, and Luo Feifei, who is also a beauty lover, is pleasing to the eye. She can't help but wonder, "There is such a good place, how come I didn't know about it before?"

Of course, it's because there were restrictions from the rules of the world before.

The truth must not be told to Luo Feifei. Gu Huaiyu avoided the important and took the easy, "Maybe it's because the name of this resort is so ugly that you didn't notice it before."

Luo Feifei immediately agreed, "It's very ugly to call it a racecourse."

Gu Huaiyu mercilessly complained about Yang Xinjian, "The boss has a problem with his aesthetics."

Luo Feifei stared at a beautiful female staff member in front of her and was so excited that she almost cried out.

"The boss's aesthetics in choosing names are problematic, but he has a great eye for selecting people." Luo Feifei looked envious, "It will be great when my waist can be so thin."

Gu Huaiyu said, "When you are forced by life."

Luo Feifei:......

-

Xu Xiwang booked a medium-sized holiday house with a large flat floor of 100 square meters.

There are tulips planted in the front yard and a ten-meter-long public swimming pool in the backyard.