Chapter 59: Xie Wei is coming back.

Gu Huaiyu frowned and said seriously, "Xie Wei is Xie Wei."

The Xie Wei he came into contact with was a living person, not a string of cold codes that only knew how to maintain the rules of the world.

Shang Yan vaguely guessed something from Gu Huaiyu's attitude and continued to ask, "Did he tell you when he would come back?"

Gu Huaiyu didn't know what Shang Yan wanted to inquire about. He had completely lost the desire to talk.

"Whether he comes back or not, it's impossible for you and me."

After saying this, Gu Huaiyu stood up, unplugged the charging cable of the tram, and put on his safety helmet again.

Shang Yan didn't stop him, and watched as Gu Huaiyu inserted the car key, rode the tram away, and went to drive his own car.

Gu Huaiyu lost the mood to go shopping anymore and rode back to Xie Wei's home. Shang Yan followed him in the car.

When passing by dimly lit alleys, Shang Yan would turn on the high beam to illuminate Gu Huaiyu.

Gu Huaiyu didn't appreciate it. Xie Wei's tram also had lights. Although the light was very dark, there was no problem in illuminating the road. He didn't need Shang Yan's concern.

Fortunately, when they arrived at Xie Wei's house, Shang Yan didn't follow him. He just parked the car at the entrance of the scrap station.

Shang Yan sat in the carriage, lit a cigarette, and smoked for a long time before leaving.

After that, Shang Yan did not disturb Gu Huaiyu's life. He only bumped into him occasionally, but only in person and never even said hello.

Gu Huaiyu has been very busy recently and has a position in the Fu family's company.

He currently works as a special assistant in the purchasing department, under Zhao Zhengming.

The company does not have the title of special assistant. Zhao Zhengming created it for Gu Huaiyu alone.

The job content is very simple. You can eat and drink with Zhao Zhengming and you can earn 15,000 yuan a month.

Under Fu Wen's iron fist, the purchasing department was the only iron slate. From managers to assistants to ordinary employees, everyone was more or less nepotistic, and was jokingly called the related department by other employees.

But there was no way, the president's brother was a member of the family, so no one dared to say anything.

It was not until the third month after Gu Huaiyu joined the company that Fu Wen finally took action on this steel plate and began to rectify the purchasing department.

At the high-level meeting, Fu Wen announced the layoff of Zhao Zhengming in front of his eldest brother Zhao Zhengming.

No news came out beforehand. This move shocked everyone in the conference room, except Zhao Zhengming's eldest brother who was still calm.

He was the first to express his position, and actually chose to respect Fu Wen's decision, "I agree with what Mr. Fu said, Zhao Zhengming is indeed not a very capable person."

The others had different expressions, and they all vaguely felt that this matter was not simple.

Zhao Zhengming's eldest brother was well-known as a protector. If he agreed so readily today, he must have reached some kind of agreement with Fu Wen in private and chose to sacrifice his younger brother.

Fu Wen didn't even give Zhao Zhengming the dignity to resign voluntarily, which shows that the Zhao brothers were caught by Mr. Fu in a big way.

After the notice was issued, the matter quickly spread throughout the company, causing quite a stir.