Chapter 56: High-end hunters always appear as prey

(Fu Wen's embarrassing situation)

Knowing that Wei Shi's heart knot could not be solved in one night, Gu Huaiyu said seriously again, "I will not commit suicide because I have family and friends. Do you understand?"

Wei Shi stared at Gu Huaiyu nervously, "If you can't, why don't you let me follow you?"

Before Gu Huaiyu could answer, he came up with the answer on his own, and his expression became a little unnatural, "Are you still angry that I... lied to you?"

Gu Huaiyu didn't want to get involved with him, "Yes, I don't want to see you."

Wei Shi froze for a moment, then said urgently, "If you are still angry, you can hit me..."

Before he finished speaking, Gu Huaiyu's fist came over unceremoniously.

Although Wei Shi asked Gu Huaiyu to hit him, he didn't expect that Gu Huaiyu would do it anyway, and he was stunned on the spot.

Gu Huaiyu didn't fight often, so he didn't know how to use his skill. He hit the hardest part of Wei Shi's bones, and his fist was numb and turned red.

"This is for Xie Wei." Gu Huaiyu shook his aching hand and warned: "If you attack Xie Wei again in the future, I will beat you again."

Wei Shi touched the place where he was beaten. It was tingling and painful, and he would probably turn blue after a while.

Seeing that Wei Shi's expression was not good, Gu Huaiyu said plausibly, "You asked me to hit him. Don't keep your word."

Wei Shi raised his head, with no expression on his face, "I asked you to hit him, you can hit him again. But that time, Xie Wei was the one who provoked me first. If you vent your anger on his behalf, I won't accept it."

Let alone one punch, even if Gu Huaiyu punched him twice, Wei Shi would not be angry.

What he really cared about was that Gu Huaiyu beat Xie Wei to avenge him.

Gu Huaiyu didn't think Xie Wei was wrong, "He provoked you because you lied to me first."

Wei Shi was in trouble. He didn't want to defend himself anymore, "Okay, it's all my fault, so how can you forgive me?"

Gu Huaiyu looked at Wei Shi and shook his head, "I'm not angry with you because I don't like you at all. It doesn't matter to me whether you lied to me or not. You should apologize to those who like you and have been teased. "

Wei Shi pursed his lips and said nothing.

"Don't pester me anymore, and don't project your feelings for your mother onto me anymore. I will live well, that's it."

When Gu Huaiyu walked around Wei Shi and walked out, he took out his mobile phone and made a call.

Wei Shi stood still for a few seconds and then followed.

Gu Huaiyu was calling Gu Dajun, "Dad, I'm in the hospital now. Ask your family's driver to pick me up."

I don't know what was said over there, but Gu Huaiyu explained, "I'm fine. Okay, I understand. Let's talk about it when we get back."

Wei Shi followed Gu Huaiyu one meter away, listening to him talking on the phone intermittently.

After hanging up the phone with Gu Dajun, Gu Huaiyu made another seven or eight calls and replied to many WeChat messages to inform those who could not reach him that he was safe.

Gu Huaiyu was sitting on the edge of the flower bed in front of the hospital. The sunlight softly outlined his profile. His broken hair was blowing slightly in the wind, his nose was straight, his lips were soft, and his eyes were as bright as ever.