Chapter 65: Has Xie Wei recovered his memory?

Unexpectedly, Xie Wei was so sharp, and Gu Huaiyu was stunned.

Xie Wei seemed to read something from Gu Huaiyu's expression and asked again, "Really?"

Gu Huaiyu's expression remained blank for a long time. Under Xie Wei's silent gaze, he nodded and admitted.

Xie Wei's expression didn't change much, but his eyes were very deep, "Do you like him?"

Seeing Xie Wei use "him" to describe his past self, Gu Huaiyu suddenly had some bad intentions, "I don't like him."

Xie Wei looked at Gu Huaiyu, his eyes illuminated by the street lights were full of evil, like a cat that was smug for having done bad things. The corners of his red mouth turned up in a sharp arc, silently seducing something.

Gu Huaiyu said firmly, "It's love, I love him."

At first, he only had a vague fondness for Xie Wei when they were together, but now he loves Xie Wei.

Xie Wei lowered his brows slightly, "What about me?"

Gu Huaiyu's smile widened, "You are him."

Xie Wei said nothing.

Gu Huaiyu approached Xie Wei, stopping at an ambiguous distance close to him, "All Xie Wei are you, the poor ones, the ones with over 100 million yuan."

Xie Wei's eyes reflected Gu Huaiyu, still silent.

Gu Huaiyu looked at Xie Wei frankly, and even came up to kiss him. The smile lines in his eyes were even bigger, but his voice was serious, "I love him just as I love you."

Xie Wei's eyes moved. Before he could speak, the voice of the owner of the fried skewers shop came from far away.

"The cheese corn is ready."

Gu Huaiyu looked at the boss through Xie Wei's shoulder and responded loudly, "That's it."

The boss turned around and returned to the store. When Gu Huaiyu stood up to get the cheese and corn, Xie Wei held his shoulder and said, "I'll go."

Xie Wei not only bought cheese and corn, but also a lot of fried skewers. After getting the items, he took Gu Huaiyu to the square in front of him by bicycle.

At this time, most people have gone home and are getting ready for bed, so there are not many people in the square.

Gu Huaiyu sat on the bench, couldn't wait to open the food packaging bag, and handed Xie Wei a bunch of chicken fillets.

Xie Wei didn't answer.

Gu Huaiyu raised his head in confusion and saw Xie Weiyi looking at him for a moment, and instantly understood that the other party was still waiting for him to answer the question he just asked.

Originally, Gu Huaiyu didn't plan to tell him these things because it was very complicated.

But Xie Wei was keenly aware of something, and Gu Huaiyu didn't want to hide it from him and increase unnecessary internal friction.

"Actually, we were lovers before." Gu Huaiyu went straight to the point, "But you lost your memory."

Xie Wei said nothing and listened quietly to Gu Huaiyu's story.

The story is very complicated, but fortunately Gu Huaiyu has strong language organization skills and picked up the important plot points and told them to Xie Wei.

"Later on, you left, and the world order began to be rebuilt. When it was completely restored, you came back, but lost your memory, and Fu Wen and the others also forgot about me."