Chapter 44: Xie Wei, people should enjoy themselves in time

The road show before the movie is released usually invites media reporters, film critics, film and television celebrities, and fans to participate.

Gu Huaiyu and Xie Wei did not have tickets and were blocked by security guards as fans.

"Can you be accommodating?" Gu Huaiyu took out the black gold card from Wancheng Mall and asked politely, "Let's take a look and leave."

Seeing that the black gold card was from Wancheng Mall, the security guard took a deep look at Gu Huaiyu and said, "Wait a moment."

As he spoke, he turned on the walkie-talkie and went to the corner, seemingly communicating with someone.

After a while, the person in charge of the shopping mall who was cooperating with the crew's road show came over quickly, and Gu Huaiyu handed him the black gold card.

Gu Huaiyu said half-truthfully, "I am a fan of Qiao Lu. I want to go in and take a look without disturbing her."

Qiao Lu is the female lead in this movie, a movie queen with high national popularity. She plays the role of Su Jianbei's eldest sister in the movie.

After confirming that the black gold card was genuine, the manager smiled and said, "Is he Mr. Zheng's friend?"

Gu Huaiyu: "Yeah."

The manager apologized, "The seats inside are already full."

Gu Huaiyu thought there was no chance, but he wasn't angry at all. He would be surprised if he could successfully see Su Jianbei here today.

Even if he couldn't see it, he didn't have much hope.

Gu Huaiyu was not persistent and was about to leave with Xie Wei when the manager said, "Is this okay? I'll discuss it with Miss Qiao and see if she can meet you backstage and take a photo or something."

Gu Huaiyu shook his head, "Don't bother, I just want to go in and take a look. I won't stay too long and will leave after watching."

Seeing that Gu Huaiyu was just curious about the road show, the manager didn't say anything more and led them into the hall.

Inside, the crew and creators were conducting a Q&A with the media and fans. The atmosphere was very heated. I don't know who said what, but there was a burst of laughter.

A girl wearing a white T-shirt with a movie poster on it asked, "Sister Qiao, I want to ask you, how do you feel about working with Teacher Su this time?"

Qiao Lu entered the entertainment industry as a teenager and has been deeply involved in the industry for nearly two decades. She has an outgoing personality and is very good at making jokes and making jokes.

Hearing this question, she raised the microphone and said, "I feel the same as you, I want to touch his chest muscles."

The theater immediately burst into laughter.

"Besides, let us tell you." Qiao Lu blinked and lowered her voice mysteriously.

"One time I was afraid of getting wet while playing, and I saw it, tsk tsk, whoever is with Xiao Su will be very happy in the future, so you must work hard to make money, and try to marry Xiao Su home as soon as possible."

Everyone understood girls and boys instantly. They understood Qiao Lu's meaning instantly, and their screams almost lifted the roof off.

As soon as Gu Huaiyu entered the venue, he heard screaming and whistling, vaguely mixed with a helpless male voice——

"Sister Qiao."

"I'm just kidding. I promise you I didn't see anything. I was covering my eyes at that time. The director also scolded me, why are you covering your eyes? Just watch what you need to do and enjoy yourself in time."