36) Dollhouse

Scarlett's POV:

I couldn't help myself, as soon as we had entered my room and the door was shut I couldn't help but kiss her. But then it got a little heated and I just couldn't help myself, bless it was so adorable when Lizzie walked in and Leah panicked. I knew Lizzie was just leave the room and I just couldn't let her go, and once Lizzie had ,eft the room we continued our make out session.

I purposely gave her a load of hickeys on her upper chest and neck. I knew she would want to try and cover them so I gave her my hoodie but that hoodie definitely couldn't cover all the hickeys on her neck. As we make our way into the living room I can see my little girl I currently jumping on Lizzie's couch which makes me laugh as I know Lizzie definitely doesn't have the effort to stop her. I fake couch catching everyone's attention which works as Rose jumps off the couch and runs straight into my legs making me smile and laugh a little.

"Did you have a good day with Uncle Chris?" I ask my daughter who is still tightly wrapped around my legs.

"Yeah mama we p'ayed and went shopping before going 'o da arca'e and buying ice cweam and sweeties." She rambles off, I look up to Chris and shake my head knowing she will hit a sugar crash at any point.

I gesture for her to go and play in her room which she immediately agrees to and runs the whole way, even when I told her to be careful on the stairs. She simply apologised before running up them again, I sighed as I knew there was no way to stop her from running up the stairs. Now it's just adults we all head into the living and take a seat on the couch, both me and Leah's are sat next to each other whilst Chris and Lizzie are sat opposite. Before I can say anything Lizzie jumps in nearly laughing midway through her sentence.

"I see you two couldn't keep your hands off each other, haha Chris I literally walked in on them making out and Leah tried to break away but Scarlett being the top she is forced Leah to stay there bless when she tired to pull away." She quickly breaks out into laughter as she couldn't hold her laughter in any longer.

"Seriously never thought scar would be the top if I'm honest." Chris quips with a smirk causing me to turn a bright red as I feel all the warmth fill my cheeks. I can't help but turn and hide my face into Leah's shoulder, not wanting them to all see the blush covering me.

"Ha I knew it Scarlett, seriously though didn't feel like stopping I mean I knew you had it for each other but Jesus Christ." Lizzie smirks, this time it's Leah's turn to blush as she tries to hide away from me but I shake head making both Chris and Lizzie laugh along.

"Okay why don't we leave us alone okay, thanks Chris for taking care of Rose for me I don't want to bring her into the hospital free what happened." He simply smiles before grabbing the television remote, unsure on what he puts, on we wait for him to turn on whatever movie he has decided to put on. It's already pretty late so we need to  head to bed soon, I know Rose is already up late so I should probably take her to bed.

"Guys I will be back soon, just going to take Rosie to bed okay." They all nod their heads, and let me walk upstairs which is a first as they hadn't let me because apparently I was being careless. Once I get into her room she is sat playing with some dolls, I tap on her door as I walk in so that she knows I'm here. Her head snaps around to see me and she immediately smiles at me, I join her on the floor and see she is playing with three blonde dolls. Hmm I wonder what she is doing, I continue to watch as she kept playing.

"Mama, ou and weah stay in da bed, cuz you wove each other. Den I stay in da other room wike a fwamily." She keeps playing with it as she follows along the story, even making me and Leah hug. I had no idea she would think that me and Leah would 5ink about each other like that. I can't help but stand and watch her playing out our own little family, however she even has Chris and Lizzie in it. She is an extremely observant toddler, I just didn't think she would be able to see that me and Leah are, well I don't even know what we are to be honest. But Rose can clearly see it.