47) Weahs?

Scarlett's POV:

It makes me laugh as I know Leah would never throw her in the pool but Rose looked as though she thought Leah was definitely about to throw her in. Rose takes my hand and starts pulling me towards where Lizzie's pool used to be. She recently had her pool removed because she never used it. Rose leads us outside and I can't help but admit I'm getting excited because we are nearly reaching the end of our little treasure hunt.

Once we get to the pool that has no water in, on the edge of it there is a sheet of paper and it is telling us where the last clue is. Rose hands it to me so I can read it to her, I smile as Leah picks Rose up and rests her on her hip.

"Rose, please go to our target practise." This one is from Leah as they both walk over to the little game Leah and created, basically there are different holes and rose is to try and throw them into the holes. As we walk over I can hear Rose trying to get Leah to tell her want the sunrise is but Leah was doing well especially when Rose used the puppy eyes which she barely manages to ignore.

We arrived to the tree they had rigged up for their practise and I could see there was an arrow on the tree, Rose looked at us both, silently asking want was happening when we both just shrugged our shoulders telling her we weren't going to tell her. She just tugs on Leah's shirt asking if she can be put down to which Leah complies and allows the toddler to run around. We start to follow the arrows as we go on a wild goose chase trying to find her hidden present which makes me laugh as she begins to get frustrated at the arrows.

After another ten minutes we finally make it to the last arrow, it shows us to go to the bench that is sat looking at a beautiful willow tree, she runs over to the tree and practically jumps onto the bench.

"Mommy I fwound it!" She smiles as she holds up the box. She waits for us all to be sat down with her and Lizzie stood in front filming the whole thing.

"Okay bug you can open it, but we promise to love you always." I tell her and she immediately goes to open the box, she manages to get the lid off and she quickly pulls out the three baby onesies with one saying 'baby 1', another saying 'baby 2', and a third saying 'baby 3', this makes her head shoot up to me and Leah as she just smiles.

"Do you know what that means but?" Leah asks her wanting to ensure she understands what we are trying to tell her.

"Mommy have fwee babies in her belly." I smile at how smart my child is, and pick her up taking her into my arms.

"What do you think?" I ask her wanting to see if she was actually happy or not.

"Mommy I happy. Fey gonna be so cwute." We all laugh as she smiles to herself holding on to the onesies we had given her.

"Mommy are dey weahs?" This causes everyone to break into laughter apart from I am as red as a tomato and so is Leah. We both look down at the floor as both Lizzie and mom are cackling away.

"Erm no bug they're not mine, but I love you all even more." Rose takes the answer as she starts dancing around singing that she is going to have three baby siblings, it makes us all laugh as Lizzie films the whole performance. I can't help but giggle as he jumps around singing how happy she is, I'm not sure she realised how much this is going to affect me but she will soon.

Time skip~

We are arriving back at the hospital again and my mom wanted to come with us this time so the three of us are currently in the car on the way, I however cannot stop vomiting. I have a bucket in the car and it is awful this morning sickness is driving me insane. Every time we go over a bump in the road it's like a button and I'm sick again, Leah is rubbing my back and it does help comfort me and make me feel a little better.