70) Green light?

Leah's POV:

Right now me and Scarlett are laid in bed together, it's around 2 in the morning and we've just finished. I'm kind of sweaty but I'm wrapped up in her arms as we are cuddling each other under the covers. I peck her shoulder before trailing my kisses up her shoulder to her neck before leaving hickeys over her neck, no doubt going to annoy her in the morning.

Tomorrow is Scarlett's first day back at work and she is really nervous but I keep trying to tell her that she doesn't need to worry but it doesn't quite register. All six of us are coming to set for her first day, the babies still struggle to be away from Scarlett for their feeding as well as Scarlett is maybe a little attached to them as well.

"Leah I'm scared." She says out of nowhere.

"I know baby but it's okay, you have been working with the guys for a decade. They're your family and everyone who works there love you." I tell her wanting to calm her down and to not worry so hard.

"Come on baby let's just head to sleep you have a busy day tomorrow." She nods her head before nuzzling her face into my neck, I slowly let myself drift to sleep at the comfort of being close together.

Time skip~

"Scarlett honey you are going to be fine, come on out the car let's go everyone." I say as we get everyone out of the car. Rose jumps into Scarlett's arms making her groan a little before adjusting how she was holding her, I place the triplets in their stroller before making my way towards her trailer. The plan is for us five to stay in the trailer whilst we wait for Scarlett, originally Scarlett had said that we could be on set but I don't want one of the kids to cry causing them to ruin a scene or something.

Scarlett unlocks her trailer before walking in, she places Rose on the bed before helping me lift the triplets and putting them in the rather large crib in the corner of the room. She has a couple of minutes before she needs to head to the hair and makeup trailer so I'm currently trying to help Scarlett relax and to not worry so much. I thought she wouldn't be so worried but she clearly is which makes my heart ache that she is stressed over something she loves so much.

"Okay baby I need to get going okay." I nod my head as she grabs her phone so that we can message or call each other if needed.

Scarlett's POV:

Im currently getting changed into my outfit for the scene today, we gave lockers where we can put anything important and I know I have to take my ring off but I am going to miss the feeling of having it there.

I quickly put everything inside not wanting to over think about it all too much and simply walk out for the hair and make up crew to get started. I can't help but laugh as soon as I walk into the trailer there is a massive pile of ballots as well as everyone crowded into h escalate trailer.

"Wooo!" They all cheer as I walk in, I laugh a little at the balloons on the floor and the banners saying 'welcome back'. I hug everyone saying thank you, it's really sweet of them to do something like this for me.

Once everything is cleared up a little we all get ready for the scene today, which believe it or not is my character coming back to life. After not working for marvel for what feels like forever I am back and my character is being saved by Flo's character and Brie's character, how they meet I have no idea but I'm just glad my character is back and I'm sure a few of my fans will be glad I'm back too. We soon start the filming again which flies by.

Time skip~

I've just finished filming and I am currently walking back to my trailer, I quietly open the door to see the most adorable sight. Leah is laid on the bed with the crib next to her, the triplets are holding onto her in some way but Rose is basically laid on top of her which makes me chuckle because I'm pretty sure that she likes Leah more than me now. Leah has a tendency to be the fun mom which leaves me to be the bad cop, very clever of her but it does make us all laugh at the chaos it can cause like Rose refusing to brush her teeth unless Leah says so, that went on for a week or two.