66) Yes

Leah's POV:

Today is mine and Scarlett's one year anniversary and I'm super nervous, I have a surprise planned for her and I'm hoping she will like it. Right now I'm currently trying to organise it all, Scarlett has been super stressed recently so I've planned something nice and relaxing in hopes that she will like it. Scarlett had the babies three months ago and in that time they have grown massively.

Right now I'm organising with Lizzie on the plan of the day, I can feel my nerves building at the thought of today, as much as I'm excited I'm also incredibly nervous. I keep talking to Lizzie on the phone whilst looking around the garden to make sure that Scarlett doesn't walk up to me and hear the conversation.

After another half an hour we had finished going over the final pieces of the plan, I walked into the play room where Scarlett was with the babies and Rose as they were playing together. I walk over to Scarlett and wrap my arms around her shoulder, and place a kiss on the top of her head.

"Hello my love." I whisper into her ear.

"Oh hello baby, are you okay?" She asks as she gives me a light kiss on my left cheek.

"Mhm, I need you to get ready for us to go out though." I mumble in her ear making her look at me confused.

After a little bit of persuasion she agrees and stand up to get dressed, I sit with the kids whilst Scarlett gets herself ready. Rose knows the plan and has helped me with getting the kids ready. Now being a big sister she is super helpful around the house as having three babies trying to cause havoc every five minutes is chaos.

I message Lizzie telling her that we are all dressed and are getting ready to leave which believe me takes a minute, we have all the kids buckled in the car and I hope into the drivers seat. I still haven't told Scarlett where we are going and believe me is she getting frustrated she keeps trying to guess where we are and I keep telling her no which makes her whine. Even Rose has told Scarlett to stop whining which was hilarious as Scarlett was shook at her three year old daughter telling her to stop the whining.

We finally pull into the car park and I take her hand as we get the kids out, I push the babies whilst Rose skips along side. After walking for another fifteen minutes Scarlett is beginning to get even more annoyed, I'm surprised she doesn't know where she is but she just allows me to lead her through an arch of bushes. As soon as we get through the bushes we reach an old building decorated with vines of flowers, I walk us into the middle and watch in awe as Rose runs around looking at them. I remind her not to touch the thorns to which she nods before going back to looking.

"Leah baby why are we here?" I take both of her hands in my own and out the babies towards the side for a second whilst I look directly to Scarlett. I whisper an 'I love you' before kneeling down on one knee, I hold out a velvet box and open it to show a beautiful ring.

"Scar, I love you so much, I've wanted to do this for a while now but I never had the courage but here I am. I've never been good at things like this but here goes nothing, I love you so much that it makes my heart ache, you are my everything. I hope you don't mind me surprising you today but I had brought a few of your family here too. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, with Rose and the triplets, so Scarlett Ingrid Johansson will you do me the honour of marrying me?" She has tears in her eyes, but as soon as her family and friends come into her view her tears fall down her beautiful cheeks. We wait in anticipation for her reply, my stomach churns as it feels like hours before she says anything to me.

"Yes yes yes, oh god a thousand yes'." I smile wide and slip the ring on her finger, I kiss her hand before standing up and pulling her into a deep kiss. However just to make the moment we hear a faint voice.