Please Come Home

I'm sorry it took too long to write, but here it is and I hope it doesn't suck. Please read and enjoy the story and comment and vote. I'm also sorry if the story is too long and have too many chapters.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was living a normal life these past three months. Those days were a little boring when they were away; there is just nothing to make a problem out of or laugh about. Fortunately, they have finally wrapped up their tour and headed home. To past some time, I have been hanging out with Ryan, Jess, and Toby. The old Ryan is back, and that is good news. Everyday is pretty much the same. They called a few times, too much actually, especially Pontius. It is basically the same thing being asked, and the answer will always be the same. Even though they were getting in my nerves, I am always glad when their names lights up on the screen of my phone.

“Hello?” It was definitely Pontius’s voice,

“I’m fine.”

“Good. Where are you?”

“Does that matter?”

“Pretty much.”

“I’m in the alley, dealing drugs with a group of thugs.”

“Ha-ha very funny, kid. Is anything in your mind?”

“Doughnuts.”

“Same here, same here.”

“Cool. Can I go now?”

“Okay. I’ll see you in a bit.”

“See you in a bit.”

The last time they called, they were about to enter California. They said that they would be back either in the next morning or later. I was excited that they are almost home, I miss bullying them. Everything was going smoothly, when Andy called. It was around late morning when he called, “Ally, I got you a ticket to London.”

“What? Why?” I mumbled, a bad feeling building inside my gut.

“You need to go, please.”

“Andy, what’s wrong?”

“Don’t worry too much.” He chuckled,

“I’m serious, what’s wrong?”

“So it all started when I was playing soccer with a few friends…” He paused, “And then I kinda twisted my ankle.”

“Ouch…” I winced at the thought of it,

“Yeah…” He hesitated, “And something else just popped up.”

“What?”

“My uh… Sinusitis relapsed again… Long story short, it needs to get operated.”

“Say what?”

“Just bad luck.”

“Bummer. Are you okay?”

“Not bad.”

“Where’s Riley?”

“She’s out of town with her family.”

“Okay, I’ll be home.”

“Don’t tell mom.”

“Okay.” I sighed, he does this. “It’s your fault for missing your antibiotics when we were kids.”

“I’ve never liked medicines.”

“No one does, you’re just scared.”

“No I wasn’t!” He protested,