23-25

☆ 23. The End of the Writer 23

Writer's End 23

Heri tried his best to make his movements as silent as possible, with the quilt covering his head, reducing his sense of presence. But just as she lay down, her cheek touched a warm chest. She froze immediately and her breathing slowed down to the point where she could hear her heart beating.

Only then did Heli realize that his vest was actually wearing a hospital gown without buttons!

She originally wanted to be polite and shy, but when she thought it was her waistcoat, she instantly became bolder.

It's okay, I'm just taking advantage of myself.

At this moment, the door of the ward was opened, and someone walked in. Heli felt that the footsteps were like tapping on her chest, which made her extremely nervous.

She even began to secretly regret it, why did she choose to hide here in a fit of rage?

Fortunately, the hospital bed was spacious and the white quilt was relatively thick. Ranbu showed no signs of waking up yet, so she seemed not to have been noticed by anyone.

But at this moment, any sound in my ears is infinitely amplified.

A few quick sounds of changing infusion bottles made Heli realize that the person coming was probably a nurse.

She couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

As long as he's not from the detective agency or from the vest camp, that's fine.

After all, reloading files is really troublesome.

It wasn't until the visitor left and the door was closed again that Heli waited patiently for a while, then carefully lifted up a little bit of the quilt and looked out with vigilant eyes.

After observing for a while, she felt that there was no problem, then she stuck her head out and took a big breath of fresh air.

Just when Heli was about to get out of the quilt, an external force suddenly grabbed her wrist, and her body was directly pulled back by the force. The tip of her nose hit the chest of the servant next to her unexpectedly, and she felt sore. The numbness made her confused for a long time, and then she slowly prepared to look sideways.

Heli could almost feel the movement of his neck and the phantom "click" sound.

However, under the warm light of the lowest setting in the ward, his sleeping face looked peaceful, with pink lips, a thin face, and delicate brows that trembled uneasily.

...It turns out he didn’t wake up.

Heli breathed a sigh of relief and found that Ranpo was holding on to her arm even in his sleep, and she was leaning against him in his arms. Even from such a close distance, she could see the tiny fluff on his cheeks and feel his warmth. She breathed hotly, but this situation made it impossible for her to move or stay still.

I don't know if it was because the random identity simulator was temporarily released. When Heli looked at Ranpo, he felt an unknown sourness in his heart.

It seems too subtle to be noticed.

It is reason that ultimately prevails.