33-35

☆ 33. Curse·Blood Sacrifice 05

Curse·Blood Sacrifice 05

Wu Jiao Zang gritted his teeth, thinking that he was the next head of the powerful Wu Jiao clan, but he suffered a disaster today.

There are all kinds of unfathomable curse spirits everywhere here. I never thought that I would accidentally enter the enemy's lair in Wu Tiao Tang. My body was tense, but I couldn't move.

Although the girl in front of her has the lingering aura of a cursed spirit, she looks no different from a human being at first glance. She is dressed in obsidian crane-patterned clothes, and her long and thick hair is not like that of a noblewoman from Kyoto. Take care of it delicately, but spread it out casually.

He only paid attention to it once and had no intention of caring about anything else. Only his limbs were aching from the cursed rope.

Heli only felt funny when he saw Gojo Aang glaring at her vigilantly as if facing a formidable enemy.

But she is not a kind person.

Invisibly, she was in subtle sync with Xu's character. He Li himself didn't even know that when her face was cold, her soft and beautiful facial features seemed to be filled with a terrifying coldness.

She directly pulled up Wu Jiao Zang's shirt, pushed it to the ground, and then scratched him as if to vent her anger.

Wu Tiao Zang, who originally thought that the girl would torture him, was stunned.

His back hit the couch, but the girl sat directly on his waist, messing up his carefully combed bun, pinching his face and pulling him indiscriminately. The skin on his face was made into various funny shapes.

Gojo's mind was at a loss for a while before he realized that a member of the opposite sex was sitting in such a shameless manner. He was angry and annoyed, and the blush on his face became even worse.

At this moment, Heli put his finger on the side of his cheek, breaking the spell that controlled his speechlessness.

"You, you, a woman...!"

Wu Jiao Zan searched around in his mind, but unfortunately due to the teachings of his clan, he couldn't find any curse words.

Seeing the originally arrogant and arrogant conjurer showing such an expression, Heli raised the corner of his mouth.

She naturally understands that this kind of person will definitely refuse to accept softness and hardness, so she will simply humiliate him to the end.

So Heli's next pleasure became wandering in front of Wu Jiao Zang who was tied up and unable to move from time to time, starving him, and buying some folk food in front of him, although Heli ate these food in his mouth It all felt like crap, but the way Gojo Azan, who had been hungry for a long time, endured it and closed his eyes and didn't look at it was really pleasant.

In order to prevent people from really starving to death, she took the rare kindness to buy some sweet fruits.

"Eat."

She pinched a piece and handed it to Wu Jiao Zang's mouth. After being hungry for a long time, his lips were chapped and his vision was blurry. He didn't know what he was thinking about. After giving Heli a weak look, he twisted If you overdo it, you won’t eat it.