137-138

☆ 137. Towards reality 29

Towards Reality 29

"She has a high fever. Is there anything..."

"No, what if that person outside is...!"

"Take turns to accompany...?"

All the bones in the body seemed to be reorganizing, and the spine was like hundreds of ants. After gnawing, it was hot and painful. After being so tired that Heli fell asleep before, now she woke up with pain again. She kept exhaling hot breath, closed her eyes tightly, and there was still throbbing pain in her forehead, and she made intermittent and confused sounds. From the side of my ears, there was an illusion of an ancient radio playing in my ears, and strange fragments appeared in my unclear mind from time to time.

——"Heli." The looming figure was particularly intimate with her. Even if he just called her name, it made her heart tremble with joy.

Especially like... the silvery white and bright blue she glimpsed after she was rescued.

who is he…?

It was already dawn, and the dim light shone through the shoji paper, but the atmosphere was particularly depressing.

"We are not familiar with this place," Dazai Osamu squatted next to Heli. He saw her panting in discomfort, and couldn't help tightening the towel in his hand, and waited a moment before rubbing her forehead. Replace the original piece on the top. "There should be a place for medicine here, right?"

Edogawa Ranpo sat on the other side of Heli. He squeezed her right hand and leaned the back of her hand against him from time to time. On his cheek, the more he looked at her current state, the more worried and gloomy his face became, "...Why are you stopping me from going to find that guy outside?" "

Mr. Ranpo," Osamu Dazai replied calmly, " Didn't Gojou-kun say that? That man looked helpless. Although he didn't know whether it was true or not, now is not the time for conflicts." "...

This is the Zenyuan family," Gojou Satoru leaned against the wall. , his eyes covered by black cloth could not distinguish his emotions, "The boy from the Zen Yuan should be awake."

After he stood up straight, he opened the door, but disappeared in an instant.

Dazai Osamu arranged the towel and said to Edogawa Ranpo: "I'm going to look for what's here."

After the other party left, Edogawa Ranpo's gloomy face became cold, and all he could see was Tsurori at this moment. His face was abnormally red, and his other hand was so irritated that he couldn't help but scratch the texture of the ground, causing some movement.

The aboriginal person in his mind was also so worried that he said from time to time: "Tsurari looks so uncomfortable... Another Ranpo, do you want to go and have a rest? I will take a look at this detective." Edogawa, who

had not slept all night, Ranbu's eyes were tinged with light blue and he didn't reply.

"If troublesome people from outside come in, you won't have the strength to deal with it!" The aborigine said and became angry, "Although you keep calling me a fool, you are the fool, the big fool!"

Edogawa was confused ! Bu didn't have the energy to argue with the other party, "I would be even more worried if you showed up."