41-43

☆ 41. Curse·Blood Sacrifice 13

Curse·Blood Sacrifice 13

is in the game.

Hui's eyes touched the folds at the hem of his clothes, and an indelible flame seemed to be ignited in his eyes. He didn't even care how terrifying the man covered in curse marks in front of him was. He seemed to be hysterical, and the whites of his eyes were covered with ferocious bloodshot streaks. .

After Hisuhito's body fell into coma, Ryoken Sunuo, who woke up from his body, originally observed this Megumi with great interest. The same physique, aura, and even the same spell power fluctuations were stronger than the other Fushiguro Megumi. It's more like struggling to survive from blood.

He wanted to say something to prevent the other party from leaving, but in the next second, Hui started to operate the spell at an extremely fast speed, with overwhelming murderous intent.

Liang Mian Su Nuo was in high spirits and was not angry at all. Instead, he laughed happily. His movements were easy to resolve, just like teasing a small animal. He even teased, "It's too slow." The two of them

could not show off their skills in the interrogation room. But it was enough to destroy the tables and chairs in the room. In one move, the wooden tables and chairs turned into powder.

The two-faced Sunuo who didn't know the importance of his attacks naturally didn't care about his opponent's situation. After a few moves, Hui vomited blood from his mouth because of the huge gap in strength between them.

Hui's face became colder and colder. He wiped the blood from his lips and stared tirelessly at Liang Miansu Nuo.

As if she wanted to vent her anger, Megumi attacked again.

Liang Miansu Nuo felt that the Hui in front of him looked more like an unruly mad dog. He rarely had time to spare and prepared to verbally provoke him a few times, "A dog without an owner cannot bite anyone -" "

...Really?"

Hui spoke, and there was a sense of ridicule in his voice that was soaked in blood.

The next moment, Liangmian Sunuo realized that he couldn't move. He looked down and saw that the cursed rope that originally bound Hui was working again. In an unknown gap, it went from tying one leg to binding him. his limbs.

"...Ha," Liangmian Sunuo suddenly realized, and he laughed dangerously, "So that's it."

Hui's actions just now were not irrational and crazy, but a planned move to make him move towards the cursed rope. The location was close, and when his attention was diverted, it was completed in one go and bound to him.

"What a pity, kid," Liangmian Sunuo moved, trying to break away from the cursed rope, "This thing is useless to me..."

Hui made a nasal sound of unknown meaning.

"What...?" Liangmiansu Nuo paused, and then he felt something was wrong with the cursed rope on his body. This binding feeling was stronger than the ordinary cursed rope, and it actually made him unable to struggle away for a moment.

At this time, Liangmian Sunuo's expression turned bad. He had never encountered such a situation before and even wanted to expand his territory at the next moment and drag this hateful kid in and give him a good beating.