87-88

☆ 87. Taisho Feng Hua Lu 19

Taisho Feng Hua Lu 19

"Why are you here?"

Heli reacted immediately, raised his head, turned his wrist lightly, and pushed the person to the ground with his backhand. Due to the change in her vision, her hair fell down in strands. Swaying, her face gradually blurred with surprise.

"What do you want to do?"

Tanjiro, or rather an angel, was lying on the ground. It seemed that because he had confessed his identity, the well-behaved person he pretended to be before was gone.

He just looked at her quietly, his erect pupils had a sense of cruelty for no reason, and seemed even more inhumane.

Heli couldn't figure out what he was thinking. She frowned slowly, and the young man below looked at her for a moment, without even blinking.

She put her fingertips close to his slightly pale neck, and her words contained a warning, "Tell me, why do you appear in front of me like this?" The

young man remained silent, he was like a person who had lost all emotions. Oops, it's hard not to feel creepy when your eyes are locked on a person's appearance.

With the force of the movement, Heli's sharp fingertips made tiny bloody cuts on his skin, and a faint smell of blood was exuding in the air. Suddenly

, Heli felt an almost unshakable force, pulling her along. Turning over, she suddenly became in a state where her back was touching the ground, her vision changed, and in a daze, the young man was already kneeling on her body.

His first move was to approach her blood-stained fingertips and naturally roll away the fishy taste with his tongue.

Then, like an awakened feline, he slowly narrowed his eyes, as if he was recollecting something.

"Pain, taste," the boy said in a cold voice, as if reading the knowledge in his mind, "and many strange feelings."

"Angel——!"

"You can call me Tanjiro for now," he said matter-of-factly He said, "Now this body is mine."

He didn't seem to have any emotional fluctuations in the operation of randomly occupying a body.

"As for your question, I will only answer what I want to say."

He easily supported his arms and pressed them between her wrists. Heli moved, but the person on him didn't seem to notice. She kept an extremely close distance.

Until his hair fell down and a few strands touched her face, she pursed her lips uncomfortably and tried to pull away her hands, but she couldn't move at all.

"This is a test, but the result disappoints me. You caused two people a lot of emotional ups and downs in the previous reincarnation game, so I gave them a chance to see you again."

His voice As if reporting data, "But it's obvious that their performances are different. One puts justice first and is bound to catch the other, while the other only thinks about becoming a guilty person and is waiting for you to take the initiative. Come to the door."