135-136

☆ 135. Towards reality 27

Leading to Reality 27

Fushiguro snorted lightly, then picked up the tightly tied Zenin Naoya with one hand, and glanced at the other person's embarrassed and confused face for a week, but it was Tsurato who asked, " Are you so interested in this kind of trash?"

Chanyuan Naoya, who had just woken up not long ago, still felt a dull pain on the back of his neck and cheeks, opened his eyes with difficulty, alarm bells were ringing in his mind, when he was roughly pulled up. , he wanted to spit out the fragrance angrily, but when he saw clearly that the person in front of him was Fushihei Shier, his pupils shrank, and he was obviously shocked.

Is it...Jin'erjun? !

The elder he admired when he was young was standing here, which made him surprised and happy. But later he realized that the elder would have died a long time ago. This terrible scene of the deceased reappearing, he slowed down for half a beat and couldn't help but feel cold all over. .

"...Is this the person you want to say goodbye to?"

Gojo Satoru looked down at Zenin Naoya who was being lifted up on the ground. His eyebrows were twisted. After searching out the other person's information, the corners of his mouth were straightened. His expression was a little colder, "Explain me, Zenyuan boy."

Zenyuan Naoya, who was stared at by the two men, had an inexplicable stiffness in his back, and sweat was almost breaking out on his forehead.

what happened……?

This kind of scene where the troops are called to task? ?

He saw Tsurugi being held in Gojo Satoru's arms, and she actually showed an anxious and innocent look. Zenyuan Naoya was almost so angry that he felt sick to his stomach. Thinking of what she just said, who still didn't understand that she was Talking nonsense! !

Zenin Naoya endured the twitching of his forehead, gritted his teeth and said: "Happy? She is obviously talking about panic-!!"

Heli interrupted accurately, and deliberately covered his face, his voice became aggrieved, "Young master, you are cruel to me! Although we haven't spent much time together, I've already been to you..."

"Kudeng."

Her hesitant words made the hearts of the other people present jump. Fuhei Shier's face was expressionless, but He let go of the carrying action and violently dropped Zenon Naoya to the ground. The pain made Zenon Naoya grimace. Gojo Satoru shook his eyebrows and simply landed on the ground. After putting down Heli first, he walked to Zenon Naoya step by step. Next to him, he stared at him coldly; as for Xia Youjie, he was probably the only one in the room who knew what Heli was thinking best. He jumped off the curse spirit, held his forehead, and fell silent.

"What kind of medicine did you give Heri? If you don't tell me clearly..." Gojo Satoru knelt down and smiled. He kept a slightly erratic tone, but the content was particularly terrifying, "I will kill you~ "

Fushiguro Shirdu crossed his arms and spoke in a low tone, actually standing on a united front with Gojo Satoru, "What did you do to her without me knowing?" "

...Is there a possibility!! "Zenyuan Naoya, in a state of extremely strong desire to survive, still tried desperately to tell the truth, "Is she talking nonsense??"