141-142

☆ 141. Towards reality 33

Leading to Reality 33 Heishimou

had just finished saying "Sir, the person you like is going to be taken away" when he received the knife in his eye that almost pierced him. If it had been before, Heishimou would have already brainstormed, He began to think about whether there was something wrong with his previous wording, but now, Hei Shimo has learned to ignore it perfectly.

My own congressman is really miserable!

As for Kibutsuji Mukai, he simply wished he could turn back time. He shouldn't have come here today!

Ghost Dance Tsuji Muzan was going to pretend that he hadn't seen it, and said in a cold voice: "Heishimou, shut up next time you see this woman, I don't like it-"

After hearing this, Heishimou just He wanted to nod and deal with it, but in the next second, his own council member kept his dark face and wanted to die with the people around him. He jumped out to intercept Heli faster than anyone else.

Hei Shimo was silent for a moment. No matter how many times he saw this contrast, it was difficult for him to feel normal.

Heli, who was picked up by Gogol, was a little confused at first, but soon became very calm. However, Gogol, who lowered his eyes and saw Heli's expression at this moment, felt that the reaction was different from what he expected. He was simply just He blinked in confusion.

After just a few seconds of pause, Gogol didn't have time to disappear on the spot, but was forcefully interrupted by Kibutsuji Muzan, who rushed out of the store with a sullen face.

"Ah, please let go~"

Gogol returned to his smiling appearance, and saw Tsuji Muzan grabbed Heli's arm, with a fierce attitude of wanting to pull him out. At first glance, he Looking at him, he knew that this man must have a grudge against Heli.

Then he should kindly pretend to break up the fight first~

But in the end, Onimu Tsuji Mukai, who he thought had a grudge against Heli, had cold eyes, twitching forehead, and pulled her tightly, but said: "Hurry up and put her away." Take it away! The further away the better!!"

Gogol's smile solidified: "?"

Are all you city people like this?

Gogol, who didn't realize what he was doing, just took a few steps back, but Tsuji Mumei followed suit and took a few steps forward. His posture and his collapsed expression gave him a sense of heroic sacrifice: "I will go wherever I go."

Hei Shimo approached silently and politely reminded him in a low voice: "Sir, don't show your love in public, you will be photographed."

He didn't want to either! ? Wait, who showed love! !

Oniwu Tsuji Muzan almost vomited blood.

This familiar and tormenting sick feeling would happen every time after appearing in Heli.

However, just when Gogol was about to ignore Tsuji Muzan, who was suspected of having a brain problem, and take Heli to see his best friend, Heli in his arms poked his chest and said, "I have something." Do you want to tell this congressman that we will deal with your matter later?"