91-93

☆ 91. Who killed the famous detective 03

Who Killed the Detective 03

The flames shot into the sky.

The burning tongues of fire were like an all-devouring evil beast, sweeping through the only remaining airport on the island in an extremely terrifying manner.

The dripping fuel made the flames more intense, until a cloud-like explosion sounded, as if playing the final melody for this fire scene.

The unusual movement naturally attracted the attention of many people.

The guests, who were either unmoved or frightened by the letters in their hands, gathered downstairs in the hotel.

"Are you kidding me? Have you all seen it?! So where are the people from Xiyuanji Temple?!"

"I'm going back today!"

Some people said one after another that they were leaving, and walked out of the hotel with a heavy face on the spot.

"Did you also receive this letter?"

Some people had different expressions when they noticed that each other was also holding a piece of letter paper in their hands.

"Do you have a signal on your mobile phone?! Is it really what this letter says..."

"Neither do I..."

"Damn it!"

There were constant noises and curses, including some distinguished guests. He kept bossing around the hotel staff, who kept bowing and saying sorry, but to no avail.

I don't know how long it took, but some guests who had left the hotel returned in panic.

"The yacht, life jackets and spare boats were all destroyed -"

Those people were talking incoherently, apparently they had discovered the vehicle that really hadn't left.

Until a man wearing black silk pajamas, with his hands in his pockets and walking calmly walked out, some people present caught the man with sharp eyes.

Some even started whispering.

"Isn't this the young master of the Kurokawa family in the letter?" "

... He might be the murderer, so stay away from him."

Kurokawa Iwa snorted impatiently on the spot, but he still exposed his face. He looked half-smiling but not polite, "What are you talking about? Could it be this letter?"

He took out the letter paper from the bag in a high-key manner and raised it, "Don't you even know this? Do you believe it?"

"But at the airport and the cruise ship -"

someone continued nervously.

Kurokawa Iwa said: "So what? Calm down, you can't even do this, are you so timid?"

Until suddenly someone said harsh words, as if he was directed at Kurokawa Iwa "Calm down? You are so calm when seeing this situation. Are you the murderer written in the letter?"