107-108

☆ 107. Who killed the famous detective 19

Who killed the famous detective 19

[Please find the murderer who killed you, you have one last minute to choose. 】

【Tips: You can purchase props to extend the time! 】

At this moment, the time reminder pops up again in the selection box of the game system.

On one side is an anxious choice countdown, but on the other side is an own goal that makes Heli collapse.

Mr. Tianyuan, did you do this on purpose? ! !

Heli looked left and right, and then her eyes locked on Kitano, who was being held down by medical staff to treat the wound on his shoulder. She had an idea and quickly got into Kitano's body.

Just a few seconds ago, the medical staff who were pressing Kitano's wound urgently, trying to block and stop the bleeding, also comforted the heartbroken Kitano, "Slow down... take a few deep breaths, we will go to the hospital immediately."

But Kitano because Seeing Heli's fall, her vision turned black and her legs weakened. She would have almost knelt on the ground if there was no one to support her.

Seeing that Kitano was emotionally unstable and seemed to be about to faint, the medical staff quickly prepared to take him away.

Heli, who had successfully borrowed Kitano's body, suddenly kicked his legs and stood up energetically.

Medical staff: "?"

Heli took a moment to notice the surprised and dull eyes of the medical staff, but she couldn't care about that much anymore.

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan, who was not far away, opened his eyes against Heli's beautiful body, and belatedly felt that the surrounding atmosphere was inexplicably stagnant.

Suzuki Sonoko covered her lips and was stunned.

The umbrella in Goro Watanabe's hand dropped to the ground in shock.

Kurokawa Iwa, who had just been pointed at by Amuro Toru with his wooden mouth, was frightened and angry. When he wanted to say something, he was interrupted by Uzhuan Tianyuan's words. He opened his mouth in shock and almost lost his balance. .

Kurosawa was stunned at first, and then his thoughts became confused, and he even felt that he was hallucinating before his eyes.

Only Toru Amuro loosened his grip on the Mikura branch again, and his hand fell to the ground.

The sad and depressing atmosphere quickly changed to something comical.

Before Yuzhuang Tianyuan frowned and wanted to say something more, Heli, who had successfully pushed Kitano's shell, suddenly squeezed in with a shovel, and then quickly hugged Yuzhuang Tianyuan and cried bitterly on the spot, "Ms. ! Miss...!!"

When everyone was unprepared, she shouted at the sluggish medical staff, "What are you doing standing there?!"

Heli's voice made many people react to.

They had a tacit understanding and didn't think much about it.

"Tsurato...?!"