67-68

☆ 67. The Godfather 14

Godfather 14

Regarding the temporarily added "White" and "Black" character settings in the game, Heli has already figured out that this is probably a trap set by the game for their players for the sake of fairness.

Heli then thought about it. Although she had the smallest number of teammates and the situation seemed unfavorable to her, her player's settings were likely to be compromised by the other two players, and the game would not be fun.

"So they should all be Black...?"

At this moment, the countdown began in the initial space.

[Ten-second countdown, everyone randomly forms a team and lands randomly on the map——]

[3, 2, 1...]

As the countdown ended, Heli's eyes flashed, and the original snow-white scene quickly changed. After she stood firm, Only then did he realize that he was on the edge of a tall building.

There was not a single pedestrian on the surrounding roads, and it seemed that they had entered the game map.

"Trash, take it."

A deep voice sounded, and Heli was so familiar that he immediately turned his head to look.

The man in front of him had courage hidden in his eyes. He draped Varya's uniform jacket casually over his shoulders, looking nonchalant. He held his double Mukura weapon in one hand, and then threw the spare Mukura branch to Heli.

Her random teammate is actually her boss? !

XANXUS narrowed his eyes, "What's your look?"

Heli immediately said seriously, "Nothing."

However, XANXUS stared at her for a long time before turning around and said, "Follow."

Heli picked up the weapon and followed obediently. After that, the two began to search for the equipment and props in the building.

There is still no one in the building so far, but logically speaking, based on Heli's experience, some enemy characters should be randomly placed around them, but it is too quiet now.

It wasn't until they searched for supplies and reached the second floor that they heard vague movement, similar to the sound of footsteps. Heli slowly slowed down his pace cautiously, but XANXUS beside him directly held the weapon and moved forward.

Wait, don't be so reckless!

"Boss! It's us!" The two Varia members who were quickly pointed at by XANXUS raised their hands in shock and fright.

"...!" Heli swallowed the words in his mouth.

It turned out to be one of our own.

"Exchange information."

In response to their boss's order, the two men hurriedly said: "Our landing point is the top floor of this building, and we encountered an enemy with a health bar on his head on almost the seventh floor -"